MITM: Seventh Birthday

reese35

If anyone wants me to make some custom banners for the occasion, I'm taking requests!

I already did one for Tony.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tony_montana said:
Yeah, it has a small memory "stick"(I prefer card ;D) which holds around 475 MB of info(could be videos, music files, saved games). So I think I could put an episode onto it, I just need a USB cable to hook my PSP up to my computer...and I don't have that right now.

You Should be able to put several episodes on that. They are about 175 mb a piece.

Wow, 7 years! I wish I could have been there since the beginning, but the last couple of years that I've been an MITM fan have been awesome. I don't think there will ever be another show that even comes close to to MITM in uniqueness and quality. Happy Birthday! :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Man, here we are....7 years ago today, MITM debuted on FOX and started the great ride for seven seasons. Im just at a loss of words...it would take more then this thread to talk about all of the great things about MITM. So, Ill just sum up my whole feeling right now in this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE!!!

;D

reese35

Well, it's been 7 years and 7 minutes since the insanity unfolded on Fox and Global. Granted it never got the well deserved hype for its finale, it would never do a sitcom as this justice. At any rate...

Happy 7th, Malcolm!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
yardgames said:
You know, I didn't even actuallys ee that ep till sometime during season 3 or 4?

Me too. I did see 1/2 of it when it was rerun in NZ, but I didn't see neither that nor Red Dress in their entirety until 2002 when Season 3 was finishing.