Malcolm In The Middle Season 7 Premier Date!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I can't decide if I would rather have a little taste, and then have to wait, or just wait longer for all of it. I think it will probably be good to get to see a least one episode around september. It's always torture waiting for fox shows to premiere. It would be awful if the episode left some sort of unanswered question that we would have to wait until November to see.

MITM18

While I dont understand why you have a celebrity's name and then add the word "red" at the end, UK broadcasting is different than US's broadcasting so I dont know.

admin

Retired Administrator
Don't worry JBRed we will have the news as soon as we know. The BBC is currently showing Season 5 on Sundays at 7.35PM

Please don't post email addresses, we are a forum and we share the information between us. Come back if you want to find out. Also email addresses will get picked up by spambots so be careful where you post them!

samboo1

I think England will probably start the new season about 2 weeks after america have started the season, since it seemed as if when the newest episodes were on sky one we were 2 weeks behind in viewing them.

I know, it's wierd. I'm alredy thinking "can jamie talk, is dewey's voice broken, how different the krelboynes will be, what will the buseys be like?" I can't wait until the premiere on 23rd September. I'm practically counting the days!!

samboo1

Yeah i should of put @MDR because i ment that we (the uk) will be later, since MDR is from the uk. Thanks anyway.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I know, it's wierd. I'm alredy thinking "can jamie talk, is dewey's voice broken, how different the krelboynes will be, what will the buseys be like?" I can't wait until the premiere on 23rd September. I'm practically counting the days!!
Jamie might say a few words, but I wouldn't count on it; Erik's voice probably will have dropped dramatically, and we won't see the Krelboynes at all. That's jsut my prediciton.

allison

I can´t wait to see the season opener. I´m also wondering if Dewey´s voice will be broken, but I believe so since he´s already 14 (that will be weird, though):D
I think it´s good that we get to see at least one episode before november. And maybe it´s even good that we have to wait, since this is probably the last season. So I rather wait a bit longer, because the moment they were aired I can´t pull myself together and have to watch them. But this way mitm ends sooner, so I don´t mind too much that we have to wait until november.

edit:

Can someone explain these air dates to me?
http://www.tv.com/malcolm-in-the-middle/show/248/episode_guide.html&season=7

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
samboo1 said:
Yeah i should of put @MDR because i ment that we (the uk) will be later, since MDR is from the uk. Thanks anyway.
hmmmm............there are other ways one might be able to see certain mitm episodes in the uk.........not sure if that what MRD is thinking about or not......anybody interested they may wish to Pm me..........enought said....

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
allison said:
I can´t wait to see the season opener. I´m also wondering if Dewey´s voice will be broken, but I believe so since he´s already 14 (that will be weird, though):D
I think it´s good that we get to see at least one episode before november. And maybe it´s even good that we have to wait, since this is probably the last season. So I rather wait a bit longer, because the moment they were aired I can´t pull myself together and have to watch them. But this way mitm ends sooner, so I don´t mind too much that we have to wait until november.

edit:

Can someone explain these air dates to me?
http://www.tv.com/malcolm-in-the-middle/show/248/episode_guide.html&season=7
Dates seem a little werid, personally i have been ready the spoliers/air date much too much trouble bu there are lots of threads. remeber TV.com mitm section will be run by fans so the info isnt 100% correct all the time.

allison

Ok, thanks. That´s explains it. Otherwise they would air 2 episodes on september 30th (which I wouldn´t mind, but it seemed weird).

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
they may well do - but i dout it, however im not as well informed about dates as others here.