Hi, I'm New

MarsBar

Malcolm in the Middle is my favourite show.

My local network shows Malcolm on Monday - Thursday at 10:00. The perfect thing to watch before bed. :thumbup1:

I own Season 1 on DVD. Patiently awaiting Season 2-7...

I posted a topic on imdb.com about my MITM fandom and tjpeople directed me to here.

Here's the topic:
"It's really over...

Well, actually, it's been over for 21 months, but there were still some eps that I had to see. After watching several on Surf the Channel (don't bother looking, they're gone now), The only one I still haven't seen is "Hal's Dentist". My local station, YTV shows an ep from Monday - Thursday at 7:00, and they'll be showing "Hal's Dentist" on (If I'm not mistaken) Monday Feb. 25, 2008.

I'm probably one of the only fans who watched it until the end (though I did miss a few due to timeslot changes). I started watching pretty late into the shows life, with my first ep being the Season 5 premiere. All I can remember thinking that whole year was "I can't wait until next Sunday. I wanna see the new Malcolm!". I remember wondering what would happen to Reese in the army when they left us with a cliffhanger at the end of Season 5. And I remember being depressed for two weeks after seeing the series finale.

It's finally occured to me that after I see "Hal's Dentist", that the only MITM left will be reruns. What a depressing thought...

So I'd like to salute one of TV's geatest, most underappreciated, and my favorite show of all time. "

The hilarious part is that the day after I posted that, the episode "Hal's Dentist" was shown on Global TV. So now, I've officially seen all 151 episodes!

Looking forward to contributing to the site.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Of course, I'm also an admin here so even though TJ's all powerful sometimes it's nice to talk to the sane guy instead of the powerful guy (the power gets to his head). Feel free to PM me anytime and welcome to the MITMVC!