"Teen" magazine, November 2000
Richiepiep

"Teen" magazine, November 2000

Full text:

The lighter side of Reese: “Reese has a soft side especially when it comes to girls. I’d like to see him get into more relationships. Its so funny to see how he reacts when he likes a girl.”

Close to his character: “No way I don’t go around beating up kids or stealing their lunch money! And I’m not that stupid. But I think Justin is a real character. He says what ever he wants.

That Laugh: “It sounds like a chipmunk. And the weird thing is it wasn’t in the script. I just did it myself when we were filming. I was goofing around and then the director said “Hey do that again.” So I did it. It just snowballed from there.”

Any advice for Reese? “Calm Down.”

What did you buy with your first big paycheck? “A new Mercury Mountaineer. I was so excited to get it. I wanted a new car for a million years because our old car was 8 years old and dirty. I was embarrassed to go anywhere in it. When I’d meet my friends somewhere I’d have my Mom drop me off a hundred yards away. “Id rather walk.” Cause I was so embarrassed about the car.

Would you ever want the Malcolm family to be your own? “That would be a lot of fun. If your punishment is running around in circles, I’d love that. Its better then getting your TV and stuff taken away.”

Media information

Category
Magazines & Press
Added by
Richiepiep
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media