Who do you most relate to on MITM?

cadmiumgold

I think one of the reasons I love MitM so much is that I can really relate to it.
I am the same age as Erik (dewey) and the youngest in my family so I relate to when the others are all mean to him lol and him growing up through the seasons

also my brother is stupid and mean and a really good chef like reese :laugh:

so is there a character you really relate to?

MaricaInTheMiddle

I think, i'm a bit like Malcolm (i'm not a genius!:laugh: ), becouse...i don't know why but it's like that!
if he were existed in real life, he were been my kindred spirit!!:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
also my brother is stupid and mean

My brother (3 years younger) was/is like that - not stupid like Reese, though he had a similar sort of attitude towards school - like the night before an assignment was due he'd be up really late finishing it. He also used to copy my sister's school projects and speeches (when the topics weren't teacher-assigned), since all he had to do was find the file(s) on the computer, change the name, print them out and he was done.

And he was mean to me a lot too.

AlexTheMartian

ok, back during the original run of the show, I was about the age of Reese, and I acted sort of like him. not on purpose, but really that was my attitude at that time. My driver's license picture looks like Reese, because I had highlighted spiked hair at the time. Really, it is a bad picture to be honest, it looks like a mug shot :unsure:

But now, being in college and stuff, i started to be more like Malcolm. I am always the one that knows everything, I always am telling people facts they never knew, and I also can get easily manipulated (take for example the episode where Jessica babysitted), and sometime things turn out a disaster becuase I might be smart but I am not that wise. :smartass:

Jmor777

Lois reminds me of my mother in that she is very sharp, has eyes in the back of her head, doesn't play games, is direct, can get her message across VERY QUICKLY and is almost brutal in punishing her children. :eek:hmy: Of course, if I had kids like those boys, I might not have been as nice as Lois :blushing:

MalcolmFun

To put it simply, I have certain geeky qualities that allow me to identify with Malcolm. Ineffectively(!) trying to apply analytical reasoning to social and emotional situations, for example.

Jaret

I am a lot like malcolm actually. I am overdramatic and have done similar things such as where Malcolm is trying to get out of class and sees the councilour by fake spazing, and when he has that truly epic speech when his girlfriend leaves him after he tries to give her a pager. I also remember random facts. In the school aspect, though, i am a mix of Malcolm and Reese. I stay up late doing work like Reese but I get good grades (though Malcolm owns me...)
I am also sort of like Francis where I will stand up to authority figures if they bully people... I am not at all like Hal though, except I think my art is never good enough, or Dewey and I am not like Lois...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Jaret, hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help email me from the link below.

Last edited by a moderator:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Since when does Reese stay up late doing homework besides when he pulls an all-nighter to fail all his classes and repeat high school? Sounds to me like you're all Malcolm.

Jaret

He does in "Smunday".

That was actually what i was thinking about and meant leaving it till last minute... Okay a bit off topic but who else laughed for half hour straight after the company picnic part 2 when Malcolm used poison oak on his eyes?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I did!

I thought Reese just got up early in Smunday to finish it, did he actually pull an all-nighter? I guess I didn't think of that episode.

You know, I don't understand people that pull all-nighters. Just organize your schedule better. Besides sleep before a big test is so much more productive anyway.

Jaret

I did!

I thought Reese just got up early in Smunday to finish it, did he actually pull an all-nighter? I guess I didn't think of that episode.

You know, I don't understand people that pull all-nighters. Just organize your schedule better. Besides sleep before a big test is so much more productive anyway.

But this is Reese we're talking about, so I doubt he would organize his schedule...

AlexTheMartian

reese is a procrastinator like me. i am even on my last year of college and can not organize my schedule correctly :eek:hmy:

Sometimes I even have to catch up on weeks of work in one day! :blink:

Also, that explains my avatar image on here, lol