Where did the Kreyboynes go?

D

Deleted member 1693

Where have all the Krelboynes gone?!

Ahem... In all seriousness, it's a mystery. It would have been nice to find out what happened to the rest of Malcolm's class.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, in terms of real life, all the actors moved on to other things. In the context of the show, I guess we're supposed to assume that Malcolm totally alienated himself from them after the Humilithon fiasco.

MalcolmFun

Malcolm was mostly friends with Stevie, and liked Cynthia. When was he really ever close friends with the rest of them? I think Cynthia is the only character disapearance that lacked an explanation.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Malcolm was mostly friends with Stevie, and liked Cynthia. When was he really ever close friends with the rest of them? I think Cynthia is the only character disapearance that lacked an explanation.

She got lost on an island.....

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
22312bt4.jpg

AlexTheMartian

Well, in terms of real life, all the actors moved on to other things. In the context of the show, I guess we're supposed to assume that Malcolm totally alienated himself from them after the Humilithon fiasco.

In high school, one of my teachers told me his son (who attended a different school) was at the time a classmate of one or more of the Krelboynes actors.

Beyond that, I have no idea about the actors.

And also I never thought about the actual characters (I preferred that Malcolm hanged around the cooler people anyways)

AlexTheMartian

Was that even from MITM? :confused1:

I believe that is from the show LOST. A show about a group of people who got lost on an island after a major jet crashed there. The picture was posted by tjpeople after saying "She got lost on an island....."

Get it? :tongue:

I never really followed the show, but it does have an interesting mixture of characters.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Keyword trying. :D:D

What do you know, I get to make fun of TJ on my 3000th post. :D:D Even better. I need new stars, TJ, it seems I've outgrown the star system :D Or the creepy Malcolm's head system as the case may be.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I think the Krelboynes were gone because Malcolm got out of the Krelboyne class (along with Stevie), whilst the Krelboynes remained in the class. Thus, focus shifts away from them and thus, we see them no more.
....Fair assesment? :D

Alle

The high school, unlike Malcolm's previous school, did not have a distinctive advanced program, so him and the krelboynes shared classes with everyone else. I believe he mentioned this at the beginning of "Humilithon".