What celebrities do you look like?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
This is kinda fun. It's a face recognition program. You upload a photo of yourself and it gives you a list of celebrities that you resemble. You have to register to see the results, but it's free. It's best if you use more than 1 photo and compare the results because it comes up with a different list for different photos (I don't think it's really that accurate :D ). Apparently, I resemble Katherine Hepburn, Michelle Rodriguez and Sigourney Weaver because they came up for more than 1 photo. Just a bit of fun if you're bored. If you do it be sure to post your results. :D

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0

samboo1

Hehe tis funny:D The only person that appeared more then once was Claudia schiffer, and i dont look a thing like her...
A lot of chinese people also came up...

han_keep_smilin

oh apparenty i look like emma watson from the harry potter films!, mary-kate olsen, rupert grint! two from harry potter!:D
some mikka hanigton girl and three chinese people:D

its really fun!:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
How do you know they are Chinese people?:D Anyway, Ill try to do this later, but I have to upload a pic of myself first.

han_keep_smilin

tony_montana said:
How do you know they are Chinese people?:D Anyway, Ill try to do this later, but I have to upload a pic of myself first.
they had chinese eyes:D
everyone says i have chinese eyes:) its quite funny acually:D

han_keep_smilin

oh i just tried again with nother photo of me and kirtnen dunst, mary-kete olsen(again) and lisa kudrow AND mariah carey!!! they were the ones i have heard of:D

i just did justin berfield and apparently he looks like brad pitt!!:)

samboo1

Yeah i did Bryan and he looks like Danny Devito lol! And the good old Barry Scott from the Cilit Bang adverts looks like mother teresa.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, there's a link that gives you a list of celebs that are in the database and noone from MITM is on it. So if you put their pic in it's going to come up with someone other than who they are.

D

Deleted member 1693

I don't know, my face is pretty weird/unique depending on how you look at it.

I guess I'll use this thing once I get a decent picture of me.