The Wrestling Thread!!!!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I know we have wrestling fans here(Murph and myself, and there may be others), so I made this thread for all us wrestling fans!
Anyways, Murph(or any other wrestling fan) what do you think of Undertaker winning the Royal Rumble? I think it's about time! ;D

Murph

Yes! Me, too. Taker VS Batista at WM23 hopefully, that would rock.

So, so far, for Wrestlemania, I want:
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista VS Undertaker
Special Referee: Mr.Kennedy

WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way
John Cena VS Shawn Michaels VS Randy Orton VS Edge

TLC Match
London & Kendrik VS MNM VS Hardy Boyz

Womens Championship Match (Battle of the sexiest women on the planet ;D)
Mickie James VS Melina

Hype it up like a UFC Event, wouldn't it rock???

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I agree with everything you said except for one fact.
Undertaker(my favorite wrestler) and Batista(another fav) would make an AWESOME main event, but if you throw Kennedy in there, it'll suck. All your other matches look good. A fatal four way would rock. :)
And I agree about the women's title match. If I can speak freely, I find Mickie James very sexy. ;) ;D

Murph

Yes, she is quite the...-ahem-..."pants tent pitcher", but Melina is my number 1.

I was thinking should I or should I not throw in Kennedy, he's been working hard all year, he deserves something, but now that I think about it, a match would be better for him.

Another idea I came up with, would be Rey Mysterio returning to the Cruiserweight division and beating Gregory Helms for the Title. The storyline could be, while Rey was away injured, he went back to his rootes, looking at all the old Mexican arenas where he first made a name for himself. It could happen ;D...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Murph said:
Yes, she is quite the...-ahem-..."pants tent pitcher", but Melina is my number 1.

Woah, woah, let's keep it clean, man! ;D
And I don't know if that Mysterio storyline you proposed would do any good. I mean, from World Heavyweight Champion back down to Cruiserweight champion? Don't you think that's a bit...crappy? ;D

Murph

Well, TBH, I don't want Rey to be World Champion ever again. His reign was so crap, he got beat something like seven times.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lol, Chavo must have beaten him pretty bad. I haven't seen Mysterio on Smackdown in weeks!
Anyways, how do you think "Raw" is going to be tonight?

Murph

OMG! HBK VS Cena at WM23, and Batista VS Undertaker, all four of them fan favourites! I take it that it will be Edge VS Randy Orton at WM23, as well? Which would add another match to my list ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I was so excited that Undertaker picked to face Batista at WM23! That's a legendary match in the making! ;D And HBK and Cena will be almost or equally as awesome as well! Here are who I hope win:
Undertaker VS Batista: Taker. He's my favorite ;D
HBK VS. Cena: Hm...I like both of em, but I have to say Id like to see HBK have a title win at Mania.

Murph

I want both of those results, as well. To be honest, I'm not a Cena fan. I turned on him after that boring match with JBL at WM21. But I realise how boring things would be without him, he really is a true star.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, I guess that makes sense. I mean, I never cared for Rock too much, but I have to admit he really lightened things up around Raw and Smackdown and it's a little less entertaining without him. ;D

Murph

Well, here is my long, detailed, complete WM23 Dream match card.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista (c) VS Undertaker

WWE Championship Match
John Cena (c) VS Shawn Michaels

ECW Championship Match
Bobby Lashley (c) VS CM Punk

TLC WWE Tag Team Championship Match
London & Kendrik (c) VS MNM VS Hardy Boyz

Edge VS Randy Orton

The Rock VS Mr. Kennedy

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Greko Indie & Homicide VS Gregory Helms VS Kenny Dykstra VS Cryme Tyme VS Chris Jericho

ECW Originals VS New Breed
Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman & Balls Mahoney VS Alpha Male, Chris Hero, Elijah Burke & Test

Womens Championship Match
Mickie James (c) VS Melina

Intercontinental VS United States Champion
Chris Benoit (US Champ) VS Ric Flair (IC Champ)

Battle of the Sexes!
The Miz, Carlito & JBL VS Ashley, Victoria & Trish Stratus

McMahon VS Trump, Double Sepcial Referee Match
Great Khali w/Vince McMahon VS Hulk Hogan w/Donald Trump
Guest Referee: Shane McMahon
Guest Referee: Steve Austin

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Intercontinental VS United States Champion
Chris Benoit (US Champ) VS Ric Flair (IC Champ)

That would be a great match...since I don't like Ric Flair at all, Id be wanting to see Christ Benoit take him down! ;D For real, Benoit is AWESOME!
As for Lashley VS. Cm Punk...do you think that would be good? Lashley outweighs Punk by at least 100 pounds! I mean, Lashley looks like he could crush Punk! ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
On a different subject, how do you like this Donald Trump and Mcmahon story? I think it's shaping out pretty good. ;D

Murph

Yeah, but TBH, I've never really heard of Donal Trump before. We get a different version of "The Apprentice" over here. Trumps' hair is ridiculous! I really hope it gets shaved, or at least pulled off (come on, it HAS to be a wig!)

Lashley VS Umaga will either be really good or bad IMO. It's down to how Lashley performs, really. We all saw that great match at Royal Rumble between Cena and Umaga, but since his move to "ECW", Lashley hasn't had that many good matches. I still think it will be good, though, and maybe better if they make it No DQ.