The actual house location.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
And a time when the leaves come off the trees and the picture quality isn't good enough to see the branches. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:
And a time when the leaves come off the trees and the picture quality isn't good enough to see the branches. :D

For the sake of argument, the leaves don't normally come of the trees in Los Angeles because the temp doesn't usually drop much below 50 even in the dead of winter. It's green year round. I had to write a paper on the climate zones of California for a meteorology class. :D

And why would they take the time to edit in trees? It's not important if there are trees in their front yard, or not. :D

ReMoss85

Alfista Junior said:
Mmh, the street could easily be the right one. But it's sure it is not the actual one that google map has marked.
I just put in my address at the aerial view place, and it put the dot on the right street but four houses down and on the wrong side of the street. So the Malcolm house it pointed to is most certainly not the real deal! I'll go back and try to study the photo more.

ReMoss85

How about this circled one? Without watching the show to compare, it looks an awful lot like it to me. It's even got the bushes in the small space between the driveway and the house to the left.

realmalcolmhouse0vm.png

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Everything does seem to point to that one except one thing--in all the screencaps from the show the roof is brown. The roof on that house is gray. Roofing tiles can easily be changed in a matter of days though. Anyhow, I think we can safely narrow it down between that one and the one on the opposide end of the street with the brownish roof (the one that I pointed out above.)

LOL, it's a good thing that Wando is going on vacation so we have something to debate about. :D

ReMoss85

Assuming you mean this one, I agree. It's almost identical but has a bigger thing stuck on the back (and of the course the brown roof). I'm unclear about the nursery deal. I guess I didn't pay attention enough in the episodes when they were building it. It's an actual addition to the house? The thing that looks stuck on the back of the circled hosue is nearly the same size as the rest of the house - the nursery couldn't possibly be that big!

realmalcolmhouse25ox.png

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yes, that's the one I was talking about. The shape and roof color seem to be perfect. I don't know what that thing is in the back yard either. It looks like a carport or something. Maybe it's something we've just never seen on camera. I agree, it's too big to be the nursery.

YesExactly

In the episode "Halloween approximately", where they build a catapult on the roof there can be seen "a big thing" on the roof (dunno if its a chimney) at the place where there's a big thing too on the brown-roof-house on the satellite picture. On the other roof there's no such thing i guess. Still i dont know if they did it on the real house because at the beginning of the episode theres a big white chimney on the left which disappears later in the episode.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Alright, after wrestling with photobuckrt to get the right picture, I think that this house(in red) is the Wikerson's. As YesExactly says, there is a big white thing on the left(from a filming angle)(also in blue) Now these are two different houses the big white thing(as previously stated, possibly a satilitte dish) is on another house. There is a chimeny in the middle(or about the middle)(in yellow) and finally, if you look where the green circle is, you can see a seam on the roof, the Nursery? I think so.

MITM1.jpg

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Yeah, I got a bigger pic. It may look a little distorted, so to see the "seam" I mentioned, you may have to look at a clearer image of the house. Sorry, my computer hates me because I haven't beeen on in a while, so it's taking revenge and making every thing, every game harder to do. People thing that computers aren't alive, they are wrong. :D

MITM3.png

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I saw this when I was taking screen caps for morp and thought I would post it to confirm. The address is indeed 12334--on the show and apparently in real life too :D

mp51.JPG

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Because we just want to know :D

And I doubt that egging the place is on Wando's agenda when he goes to see it.

And Reese "toilet-papers", not "eggs" :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Amigo22 said:
Because we just want to know :D

And I doubt that egging the place is on Wando's agenda when he goes to see it.

And Reese "toilet-papers", not "eggs" :D

No, he eggs. Remember in Morp when he was told not to egg that girl's house as a sign of respect.:D