Registration to this site is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules detailed below.
- Be polite and do not attack other members, regardless of their or your opinion. Disputes can be sorted out through the moderating team.
- Do not spam or advertise within the forums. Do not overly promote your or another persons website, nor create a thread devoted to a website.
- Do not create multiple accounts, all multiple accounts will be deleted and the offenders likely to be banned.
- Try to remain on topic at all times, so topics may naturally deverge or go off a slight tangents, but ensure you do not raise a completely random point within a thread.
- Read the thread before making a reply. Some people reply before reading, ensure you are aware what the thread is about before replying - it may not be what it seems from the title.
- Create sensible and accurate titles for your threads. Use error free grammar and spellings. Please also ensure you are posting in the correct forum.
- Ensure your signatures are of a respectable size and do not affect people with smaller screen resolutions.
- Keep all posts "clean". Do not post pornographic, violent, drugs related, content of a sexual nature posts.
- Do not abuse the reputation system, either by creating "reputation rings", encouraging others to repute you or by creating multiple accounts.
- If a post offends you please click "Report Post" and they will deal with it, do not feel you need to take the law into your own hands. Do not ask a thread to be closed in public or state "Reported to Mods" this will only create tension.
- Ensure your post is constructive, well written and valid.
Last edited by a moderator: