RSS Feed for MITMVC Forum

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if david or anybody else if they know could setup the forum with an RSS feed - cause that would be really cool to keep uptodate with the various posts and stuff.

Personally i have no idea and it may not be possible.

admin

Retired Administrator
I haven't told anybody, because I didn't think anybody would ever find a use for it - but if you can... then feel free :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
well at the mo i only use RSS for bittorrent autoloader but am getting into for other sites like news etc...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Im using a simple program called feed demon. as you can see from the image i have various RSS feeds on the left and currently selected is MITMVC forums and shows the lastest posts. i click on them and it is displayed. i can also double clcik and open the actual; webpage.

At the mo tho as im new to the software it seems to only be picking up the first post in a thread not any other. i dont know david if u can edit the rss feed to do all the new posts wether a relp or a new thread.

Also i sue RSS for autoloader so i get all my mitm epsiodes real quick!

admin

Retired Administrator
i wouldn't know how to, i didn't make them, they come with the vbulletin software.

It looks pretty cool though.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
ok -well i might be able to setup the software to read them differently - i say later if i get it working how i want it. :D

admin

Retired Administrator
OK, i am trying the enable the screensaver I made so it has RSS feed, but it messes up when I add our RSS link. It never finds the show thread. This is really annoying because it is such a cool feature. Have you any ideas what might be wrong with the RSS feed from looking at it.

admin

Retired Administrator
All works fine now, the software didn't like the "?" in our urls so I just redirected it to the archives instead.