Question Suggestion

MITMVC Quizes/Question Suggestion

If you have any really good questions for a MITM general quiz, please post them- bear in mind that not everyone taking the quiz will be as expert as many of the current members:)

Dewey

Minimalistic
Sounds like a good idea.

What are you using. MCQs?
I'm willing to help you think of some questions.

Im not sure, David said if we as a forum sort it out, he'll be able to produce the quiz, there was also the idea of a 'determine which character you are' quiz.

admin

Retired Administrator
I can do multiple choice, drag and drop, crosswords, wordsearches, text answers. Even a mixture if you want :D

Wow! you can do loads, if we all come up with some questions then we can determine what is the best way to present the quiz.

admin

Retired Administrator
It doesn't matter if we start off easy, it my be easier for you to start with an easy quiz, then make a medium and them a hard quiz...

admin

Retired Administrator
I've made a little present to keep you occupied while I am gone. Its a couple of word searches. One is for characters, the other is our top X usernames :D Sorry J. couldn't include your username its far to big!

Please right click and save, otherwise it will not work!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If anyone can get that to work, cheers. I've tried saving it as David recommends, but Windows doesn't know what to do with an swf file. For the life of me, I can't find the Flash executable, it must be in some weird file format as a plug-in. Tried in IE and Firefox; also tried left-clicking on it. David, can't you just put a link to the actual file?

Dewey

Minimalistic
In that case we will have to wait for his return. It will give us something to look forward to. What is the saying? "Good things come to those who wait."
[smiles]

yardgames

Retired Administrator
@MITM18-that's exactly my problem, I can't find the Flash Player executable; all I can find is the updater.