Post Pictures of Yourself!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

yardgames said:
Like me in a swimming suit,
U know id love to see that! ;)

hehe

yardgames said:
@Rzombie that's really interesting because I always thought you were female--no idea why. :D
You and getting genders wrong! i mean Rzombie, obviously makes me isntantly think female?! How old are you Rzombie? - actaully silly question your 17/18 cuase you put 1988. Also where do you live, u aint got any detaisl in your profile (if you dont want to say that cool, just curious...)

rzombie1988

tjpeople said:
U know id love to see that! ;)

hehe

You and getting genders wrong! i mean Rzombie, obviously makes me isntantly think female?! How old are you Rzombie? - actaully silly question your 17/18 cuase you put 1988. Also where do you live, u aint got any detaisl in your profile (if you dont want to say that cool, just curious...)

No, I don't mind at all. Honestly I don't know why my profile is so empty :p. Right now I'm 17(I'll be 18 in Sept.), and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

You sound like a real-life Francis if I've ever seen one. :D

rzombie1988

yardgames said:
You sound like a real-life Francis if I've ever seen one. :D

We share some of the same qualities ;) , but I'm not really into getting into trouble. I'm thrilled that you guys wanted to know more about me though.

Heres a few more pics of me

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

You really look atlot older than 17 or 18.

rzombie1988

tjpeople said:
You really look atlot older than 17 or 18.

I get that all the time. At my job, this korean guy asked if I had kids lol Another time I went to dinner with my mom, and the waitress asked if we wanted seperate checks. I just looked at her like what.

reese35

Looks rebelized. You do have an older looking quality. You have a MySpace? :p lol

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

reese35 said:
Looks rebelized. You do have an older looking quality. You have a MySpace? :p lol

is there a joke reason why you ased for myspace or just cuase u wanted it?

or did i miss understand you completely?

reese35

I dodn't really know for sure if he had one, i just wanted to be a little cautious with a side of humor, just in case.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Here's me:

"American" American(just regular american): 25%
Dixie(SOUTHERN!): 60%
Yank: 15%

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Mod Edit: deweyrules's original post, with comment meant to me taken out and transfered to politics thread.

deweyrules said:
J. said:
And what's wrong with being a dumbass? No one took Hitler(ok, he's the most recent guy in my head, politics thread) seriously, and he nearly took over all of Europe.
55% General American English
35% Yankee
5% Dixie

I'm more of a Yank then both of you are! :D

@yardgames, I hope that sudden outburst was ironic, otherwise you're not a particuarly pleasant person.

50% General American English
25% Yankee
15% Dixie
5% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

My results confused me, firstly I don't know what the devil 'Dixie' is, secondly I would protest (in a true patriotic manner) that it is in fact England's English rather than American English, with your 'sidewalks' and 'aluminum'. Thirdly, why am I so yankee, I have a sterotypical RP English accent, with a very slight Mancunian lilt. Anyway, interesting to know

reese35

Here's more of me. Took it yesterday. Part of the growing MySpace fad of mirror pics. :p

mirror.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That's a pretty good picture for a cellphone. I don't know what else to say. You look, uh, pretty? I hope that wasn't too weird. :D So, that's what you guys want me to do? Take a picture of myself in a mirror--to those of you who keep asking to see more pics of me.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

yardgames said:
You look, uh, pretty? I hope that wasn't too weird. :D So, that's what you guys want me to do? Take a picture of myself in a mirror--to those of you who keep asking to see more pics of me.

Yeah, that was a little wierd. You tell mike that he's pretty and you tell me that I look like a old, fat grandma! Is there something you're not telling us, Sam? :D :D And yeah, I guess you could do the mirror thing you don't have any other pics. Just don't break it. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

That's the last you need, Sam, 7 more years of bad luck. :d heh...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Wildcat said:
Yeah, that was a little wierd. You tell mike that he's pretty and you tell me that I look like a old, fat grandma! Is there something you're not telling us, Sam?

He has told me multiple times that there isnt! :D hehe

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Whoa, didn't picture you like that. Actually, I thought you were female. :D Fascinating.

Alfista Junior

yardgames said:
Whoa, didn't picture you like that. Actually, I thought you were female. :D Fascinating.

I love italian cars, Alfa Romeo in particular... and I also owe one by the way. In italian such a guy is called "Alfista" (plurial is "Alfisti"). That's why my nickname is Alfista Junior and yep that's masculine but in italian...:D Okay that's not obvious. :rolleyes: But with the picture I guess it is. ^^