Plots that could have been better.

samboo1

Is there any plots you feel the writers could of written better? Like i remember TJ saying that the Reese/Dewey plot in Jessica stays over could of been better. To quote him..

tjpeople said:
The reese thing was good but not what i expected, from the spoliers i thought he was end u somewhere (not china) but somewhere he thought he was in china and would wonder around (i dunno like china town in the local area) and then i he would bump into malcolm or something and go why are you in china etc. (anyways i thing that would have been a better storyline)
So how about you guys? Any other storylines you feel could of been improved?

allison

Re: Plots that could of been better.

I can think of some plots that could have been better in my opinion. I agree with you that the Dewey/Reese plot in Jessica stays over was a bit disappointing. Others I didn´t like too much were

Malcolm´s car:
I thought that something really exciting was going to happen in this episode. But Malcolm only got obsessed with his car and didn´t even leave the driveway.

Reese vs Stevie:

I don´t want to say I didn´t like the episode, but I was a little disappointed by the Stevie and Reese plot. It was pretty obvious (I think) that Stevie would find a way to beat the crap out of Reese. But maybe that´s just me.

Mrs Tri County:

I think the way Lois won wasn´t that original. I thought she would come up with something really funny, so I found it a bit boring.

Ida loses a leg:

I liked the episode, but I didn´t like the Malcolm and Reese plot too much. I usually love their pranks and find them funny, but the plot where they try to glue each other´s face to the floor wasn´t that entertaining in my opinion.
Maybe I would have found it funnier if everyone had suffered from Ida´s behaviour as they did in Grandma sues.

That´s it. Except for these storylines I find most mitm episodes quite well written and entertaining (except for the busey episodes maybe).