We haven't had one of these kinds of threads in a while, and some of you might have changed your top 10 since season 6 finished, I certainly have added 1 episode to my list.
- Red Dress - personally still my favourite episode
- The Pilot - a very close second
- Bowling - one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen
- Funeral - it doesn't seem that popular over at the main VC but I really enjoyed this episode
- Cliques - a legendary episode here, especially the dominos!
- Family Reunion - Chris Lloyd makes this episode worth the watch, and the most outrageous MITM scene to date with the catering dinner, golf cart and swimming pool.
- Forwards Backwards - a unique and excellent why of creating an episode.
- If Boys Were Girls - especially Chris Masterson playing his female counterpart!
- Dewey's Special Class - for the dance dance jump party machine
- Grandma Sues
- Reese Joins the Army (2)
- Busey's Run Away