New Fantastic Four Images

MITM18

Hey fans, I have provided some new Fantastic Four video game images to the members of this forum. They are some very cool images. You will have to register to view them. I would really appreciate it if you wouldnt rehost the images and link to this forum out of respect. Thanks and I look foward seeing you around the forum.

Here is some info on the game

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/622/622186p1.html

What does everyone think of the game and the movie?

MITM18

Yeah same, I cant really say with real confidence this is going to be a real blockbuster and not a stinker.

Emrysgirl

Hmm..I don't know...I'll probably forget about it and then rent the DVD a few years from now. And then of course I'll hat e it b/c all the special effects would be meaningless:D!

Isn't there an Enid Blighton (I know the spelling's wrong. It's been years since I read one of her crappy books.:D) series call Fantastic Four?

Ryebeach

I'd heard bits and pieces about the movie but didn't know too much about it. In my opinion, the trailer is well done and interested me just enough that I may check this film out.

Malcolm

I have not special interest in that movie, the funny thing is that my parents and my aunt can't wait to see it!:D

Wemboy

Emrysgirl said:
Isn't there an Enid Blighton (I know the spelling's wrong. It's been years since I read one of her crappy books.:D) series call Fantastic Four?
Yeh, I think there is and there's one called secret seven as well I think. I never read them though so that's all I know about them. It's spelled Enid Blyton in case you were wondering.

Emrysgirl

I haven't read the comic books either, but I believe the main character/leader of the group names himself Mr. Fantastic after he gains superpowers. And then the group just adopted the name.

Emrysgirl

not yet, no. Like I said, I'll probably rent it a couple of months from now and then think it's not good b/c the special effect would be meaningless.

Malcolm

I saw the movie. It was better than Hulk or Daredevil (thats easy, I guess), but it was a bit too... well, fantastic, and childish.
I think the villain lacks something, I dunno, it wasnt a great villain. And a great villain is an important thing if you wanna make a good superhero movie.

So, its just ok.

metal_face

I thought the movie was great, i agree they didnt handle doom very well. They just made him some greedy sob. He wasnt very deep, hes deep in the comics though. I got the game a couple of a days ago and it is extremely boring.