Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford Divorce

PBUNDY

Front Page Post

Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford where married for 16 years and where considered one of the most successful celebrity couples. It certainly came as a shock to many. However with hindsight, we hadn't seem them in public together for about a year. Bradley filled for divorce in June, they cite irreconcilable differences.

More interviewed Jane prior to the divorce going public and when asked about her love life "That?s a big no comment.." She continued by saying around her girlfriends she was able to be "safe and vulnerable" instead of "thinking I?m capable of doing everything," she?s now inclined to call a friend and say, ?Could you meet me tomorrow for coffee, I?m really in a bad place. It gives you such sustenance and courage to face whatever the day?s going to present to you.? She also said that while she once thought she could ?go it alone and as long as I had some fabulous boy on my arm, or man, and my career was sailing, that?s all I needed,? she now realizes ?how important, how healthy, and how necessary good supportive girlfriends are. To talk about kids, to talk about marriages, to talk about just life.?

There where reports that Jane was fighting for full custody of their children, however Jane said the break-up was amicable and custody will be split 50-50.

We hope that the process goes as smoothly as possible and are hearts are with their 3 children Mary (6) George (9) and Frances (12).

Source: More & sfgate.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Yeah I saw this on twitter. I was going to make a thread but you are too fast :p

Part of me says this is none of my business, but this really really makes me sad too. Both took such a long time to get married, and then you think, well, they've wised up and have a realistic perspective on who they are and what you can expect of married life ..... They always came across so down to earth, genuine, both concerned about equally practically-minded charities and projects, and not at all like your glamorous, arrogant, capricious show biz couple.

Who am I to judge, they're only human, but it must be tough on their kids. I always feel sorry for them, especially because they're still so young.... :(

Rich

Wemboy

Sad news, and after nearly seventeen years together too. They're hardly your usual Hollywood style serial monogamists. I hope they both find happiness in the future, whoever they end up with. I can think of examples of people I know who have been together for ages, longer than this sometimes, and end up much happier apart, even though it takes time. They both certainly have good reputations in terms of what they do for charity and seem to be decent people. The polar opposite of this summer's new Hollywood couple Paris and C-Ron: :gunbandana:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Was slow on posting this news to the front page, but have now, and added more info to the first post in this thread.