Its all over...

Gozatron

I live in england and i just finished watching the finale of MITM and now its come to me MITM Is all over.

I feel like crying to be honest knowing there will never be a new episode of trouble and im so upset but i was wondering wether anyone has any ideas of something i could do to get over this.

Please help me :(

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The last episode aired almost two months ago over here in the States and many of us were equally upset then too. New episodes are all over, but the show will have an excellent shelf life--you (or at least I) can watch reruns over and over and they never get old. Perhaps more importantly, the show will live in our hearts forever. Craig might say we all have a little Aquaman; I say all have a little Craig...and a little Hal, Lois, Malcolm, Reese, Francis, and Dewey. :)

The Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community is a great place to be because you're amongst peers who love the show as much as you do...and don't worry because we're not going anywhere for awhile. :D In fact, we found that watching every episode of MITM has helped some of us to cope; later this summer we plan on hosting a second marathon, during which time we stream every single episode from Pilot to Graduation over the Internet--that's always a fun time. And feel free to dive into our conversations about the show. Sometimes the extensive conversation can help you cope.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Gozatron, welcome to the forum. We were all really sad when we saw the last episode of Malcolm too. It took awhile to get used to the fact that it's over. :( Like yardgames said, however, there are a lot of people here at the MITMVC who feel exactly the way you do and we've helped each other get through the show's ending. Even though there are no new episodes, there's still plenty of MITM-related stuff to talk about so I hope you'll come join our many discussions. :)

reese35

Welcome to the forums! Consider yourself lucky that Sky pulled out all the stops for advertising! In the states, Fox just gave them 5 sec. blurbs in 30 second spots, the Simpsons and Family Guy gettin the majority! :mad: Yeah, still pissed off. But all of us know that even though Malcolm's gone, it still lies in our minds and our corazons. ;)

malcolmfan

Yes, I watched the last MITM show last night; it was a good episode and I loved it!! I can't believe that it is over. Oh well at least we in the UK have that Dewey show; I think it's Dewey presenting 2 episodes of MITM that he was in. One of the first shows is going to be "Zoo" and we all know Dewey's in that episode a lot. I'll post information after I've watched it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
malcolmfan, I want to remind you not to use txt speek please--I had trouble understanding your post! :D

cg

I am so upset it is over:(

I love malcom he is so sweet and I don't know what to do now. He is just so cute :( :( :(

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, there's a lot more reasons to like MITM than because he's cute. But if that's all you're worried about there's plenty of vidcaps and reruns to look at. :D Welcome to the forums, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the great show. if you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or one of our great moderators, tjpeople, wildcat, and j.

cg

Thanks for your reply yeah I love the show to just a shame it had to come to an end. But I surpose it had to one day or it would become boreing and I am sure sky will be repeating it for the next ten years untill they find something new to go between the simpsons and futurama.

What are we going to do without MITM?? I still cant belive its over... I watched the last episode a couple of weeks ago, and i have to admit, I did cry a bit :( And now Frankie Muniz is starring in new movies I would rather not watch.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Welcolme to the Community, people!:)
I, luckily, was one of the ones that didn't cry when the show ended. Don't get me wrong, I thought it sucked horribly(it still does suck that Malcolm is gone), but I don't let that ruin the legacy of such a great show.:) And every weekday here where I live, my local FOX station shows a full hour of Malcolm reruns in the afternoons, so I have that to look forward to every weekday(especially after a long, boring ass day at school). :)