Interview Next Person

PBUNDY

Normal mean Reese. Reese is definately at his best when he's wailing on kids that probably don't deserve it.

Do you like Lois better drunk (as in Book Club) or in a catatonic state (as in Reese Joins the Army)?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Her cata..catta...whatever that was state.:D She was docile and FINALLY wasn't bossy. Of course, as soon as Hal was found innocent, she went off on him about missing Fridays. Figures.:rolleyes: :D
Younger Stevie or older Stevie(as in seasons 3-7)?

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Younger Stevie. I can't tell why, but i liked him better when he was younger.

Malcolm hurting his head in Home alone (3) or Reese hurting his leg in Mini Bike?

Gozatron

Reese Hurting his leg in mini-bike

Trying to act hurt going "ow please help me" til dewey hit his leg properly
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

reese35

Anyway... tryin to keep the game goin.

In syndication, cut cold openers or cut episode time (like missing and/or shorter scenes within the eppy)? ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Cut out the full credits at the end and keep cold openers and full episode.

Reese bald (Reese Joins the Army) or Francis bald (Bully)?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Reese bald. I can't explain it(well..maybe I can) but Francis looks...weird..with a bald head.:D
Anyways, what do you like Reese as, a Chef OR a Soldier(like in, of course, Reese joins the army)?

reese35

Krelboynes. At least we saw them for more than a few eppies. ;)

Opening credits - The 'Red Dress/Fox Pilot' version (the basis for my custom credits, to remind you) or the original anime/monster/wrestling laden credits?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Im gonna have to say the original anime/monster/wrestling laden credits.:D Those are the ones Im so used to.

When did you like Malcolm more, when he was younger(seasons 1-3) or older(season 4-7)?

reese35

Well, as the series went on, he got more... dare I say, b!*()y. ;) So, I'm gonna say, younger Malcolm.

Since Malcolm was presented in Widescreen and then true HD later on... widescreen (where you can see more of the picture, but with the black bars) or fullscreen?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wide screen--higher resolution. But it's hard to find the non-HD widescreen ones, namely S4 and 5.

Ida with two legs or Ida with one leg?

reese35

Ida, of course! ("Come talk to me of toast when you grow some hair in your pants." :D)

Opening credits or 5-second stinger?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Opening credits, of course. YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME, NOW! YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME, NOW!:D ;) Classic.

Who's the funnier...er...fat guy?:D Abe OR Craig?

Nico21

tony_montana said:
Who's the funnier...er...fat guy?:D Abe OR Craig?

It's a difficult one :p ! Both can be very funny, with each their own style.

Craig who appears very nice and suddenly becomes angry (when speaking to Lois), or Abe and his pocker games, his problems with kitty, the music band (in Long Drive, season 4)...

Hard to chose, but I will finally say Abe Kenarban. (subjective choice, I really like both)

You could also add Hal in the episode "if boys were girls" (4x10) :D

Did you prefer Hal in "Halloween" (frightened by the possible return of the dead murderer), or in "Jessica stays over" (frightened by the bees)

reese35

Hal in "Jessica Stays Over" - Sure, the squeamish-ity I'm cool with, but it was just so dang funnier with him and the bee!:D

Long (like 2:00) cold openers from season 1 - "Family Portait" (Sleepover) or "The 17.4th Dinner" (Home Alone 4)?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Probably "Family Portrait".:D How Lois gets everyone's attention for the picture...classic MITM.:)

Looking at flashbacks and certain episodes, who is more destructive, Reese OR Francis?:)

Hey...THIS IS MY 800TH POST!!!!

Saturn

I'm going to have to say Francis.

Another 3-way one: the Dodge Dynasty, Ford Tempo, or Plymouth Voyager (All cars in MITM)

Murph

Dodge Dynasty, Married with Children-esq

Original opening credits (first 3 episodes) or the other opening credits?