I'm back

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Hey guys, It's Justin, that's right, from what feels like all those years ago. I couldn't remember my old username, so I made a new one. I saw some changes, and even remember a bunch of old names. (yardgames, TJ, Alex and Reese(Mike who has continued keep in contact via AIM, thanks))

Nice to see you all again, I hope to at least come on more often.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Back!! Great to see you!

How could forget a username like J.?

I have merged you with it now as you can see. If you would like a different username just PM/Email me.

Lots has changed since you where last here.

D

Deleted member 1693

Hey, J. I've seen some of your old posts and I'd love to get to know you. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I remember when you were a new member alex. To see you as a mod is a tad unsettling, makes me feel old... If I feel like it, I will become more active, given I have the time and effort...Laziness is such a wonderful thing.

Ryebeach

Hey J! Great to have you back. :) I like your title; Retired Moderator - Very distinguished. :cool1: Whenever I glance quickly at mine, I always think it says Senior Citizen, lol.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I too am back, although I wasn't gone nearly as long. Just a month and a half or so when school got real busy. And I was always more popular anyway. Who liked J? That's why he was retired you know it's one of our better kept secrets! :D And we all know Rye's title may as well say Senior Citizen :D:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I must say, I miss not being able to post in locked threads. I loved circumventing the rules like that. :D

Welcome back.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
At least I phailed and didn't fail. That's like being phat instead of fat. Or sweeeeeet instead of sweet. And TJ wants to see me naked he knows it.