Hustle

samboo1

Just wondering if anyone apart from me watches hustle? It's recently started in the US,(yet they are already on season 2:confused: ):confused: on AMC on, erm saturdays i think, and it's on firday nights at 9 on BBC1 over here. I love it. I love the plots in each ep and everything. Brilliantly worked out and everything. If you havent already seen it i recommend you watch it either tonight for the UK members, or tomorrow...
It's about a group of con men who pull off a con every ep...different one everytime, and they are really well worked out and there's always a twist at the end. Anyway im watching it tonight:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I is totally insanely amense its one of my most Fav shows. Ive seen every episode. The plots cathc me out everytime - you cant predit hows its gunna come out. New ep 2nite. :D

samboo1

Yey, finally someone replied. Yeah i love it, seen every ep as well. Didnt like last week's one so much, because i like it better when they have a personal reason to con the mark, and when they actually get the money...
My fav this series has gotta be the 1st ep. But never know what tonights ep will be like :cool:

simon_4420

I swear I posted in this thread.....:rolleyes: maybe I'm losing it. Yeah I love this show, I'm watching it now. Its great as no matter how hard you try and work it out, you cant, well I cant:D Its definatly one off the best shows on TV at the moment!!

samboo1

Your probs not imagining it, i think we had a day where all the posts were deleted...i think. lol

Anyway what did you think of tonights ep? That's the kinda ep im talking about, i loved it. I love those plan B's Mickey always has, and i knew that when he ripped up the cheque there was another plan.;) Yeah great ep.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ive never seen the show, but everytime I hear the word "hustle", I think of that 70's song: Do the hustle! Boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo booo! Do the hustle!....sorry, had to say that.:D

Kratos

It's a cleverly thought out show, like lots of BBC programs really. :) 3 seasons on and it's starting to become a little crude... as people they havent really changed in 3 years, and it's the same recycled plot every week,

Try to con someone, it doesnt go to plan, one of them has a secret plan B and they win the day :D

Still they do enough different each week to keep me going back!

(Instead of showing My Family before hand they ought to show MITM!!!)

simon_4420

samboo1 said:
Your probs not imagining it, i think we had a day where all the posts were deleted...i think. lol

Anyway what did you think of tonights ep? That's the kinda ep im talking about, i loved it. I love those plan B's Mickey always has, and i knew that when he ripped up the cheque there was another plan.;) Yeah great ep.

That episode was pretty good. The storyline was alot different with the Mi5 agents involved it made it much more unique, even though the basic plot is the same as the rest. Which season is your favourite (if you have seen them all) , mine has to be season 1, as they were all so unique:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I sorta noticed this season being a little more chessy, and a little less beleivable so far but still great :)

samboo1

simon_4420 said:
Which season is your favourite (if you have seen them all) , mine has to be season 1, as they were all so unique:D
Erm they are all brill and after seeing the last ep of season 3 tonight season 3 was great as well. I gotta say i liked season 2 the best though.

Tonights ep was great, my fav of this season so far no doubt .:)