"Help Me Help You" and other MitM-related stuff

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
@Yardgames--You don't get ABC??? That's not even a cable channel. :eek:

I don't know if I want to watch a show where Brian is dying/dies. It might be too traumatic for me. It would seem like Hal dying. ;D

That's kinda cool that MITM is just now premiering in Poland. Maybe we'll get a rush of brand new Polish fans joining the forum. ;D

PBUNDY

Correction:

"Breaking Bad", starring Bryan Cranston will be airing on AMC as I originally posted, not ABC.
This is according to the New York Daily News, so I'm crossing my fingers this time it's right.

Nico21

Wildcat said:
I don't know if I want to watch a show where Brian is dying/dies. It might be too traumatic for me. It would seem like Hal dying. ;D

Watch the X-files episode entitled "drive" (season 6), Bryan Cranston dies here too, but you don't think about Hal because of his moustache !
I didn't know it was him until I saw the credits !

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
*In corney texan accent* 'sczue Sam, he's dumber then a cow on crack... Sorry, I had to Sam. Your asking for it. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Nico21 said:
Watch the X-files episode entitled "drive" (season 6), Bryan Cranston dies here too, but you don't think about Hal because of his moustache !
I didn't know it was him until I saw the credits !

I used to be a huge x-files fan! That's the one where the guy has to keep moving in a westward direction or something inplanted in his head will explode, right? It's been a long time since I've watched it (before I was a MITM fan) so I never realized that was Bryan. I'll have to see if it still airs around here and check it out. It will be traumatic though. ;D

Nico21

Wildcat said:
I used to be a huge x-files fan! That's the one where the guy has to keep moving in a westward direction or something inplanted in his head will explode, right? It's been a long time since I've watched it (before I was a MITM fan) so I never realized that was Bryan. I'll have to see if it still airs around here and check it out. It will be traumatic though. ;D
You're right, Bryan Cranston plays a man with a weird disease, if he doesn't move to the west his veins will explode.
But don't worry, you won't recognize him as Hal, his appearance is totally different !

Looking for MITM actors in X-files, D. Von Bargen (Edwin Spangler) appeared in an episode too (during the 5th season).

That's funny, a lot of MITM fans used to be X-files fans, whereas the two series are totally different !
I'm a big fan of this series too, I have recorded about 2/3 of the episodes in VHS during the last airing (which ended about 2 years ago)... but my VCR is now broken and I hesitate to buy a new one just to watch it again...
I was about to buy the DVD's, but the whole series costs 900€ in stores here ! That's way too expensive !

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
They are still pretty expensive..for a show that ended awhile back. I got seasons 1-3 as gifts when they first came out then i started losing interest so I never finished the collection. Check on ebay, maybe you'll find it cheaper.

reese35

You know, if you watch "Bomb Shelter" and recent episodes of General Hospital, you'd notice Sonya Eddy as Lois' last competition and nurse Epiphany Johnson.

Nico21

yardgames said:
Might be too expensive for x-Files but I would pay it in a heartbeat for MITM.
I actually think it's way too expensive, even for MITM.
For the 7 MITM seasons, I could pay 300-400€ (~400-500$), but not more.

I mean I really enjoy the show but I'm not ready to spend so much money on DVDs. For the price of the X-files DVDs, I would buy a laptop!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Right now on amazon.com you can get the first season of MITM for $20. That would be great if you could get the entire series in a box set for $140-$150. But I would probably go as high $400 for all 7 seasons, if necessary (not that I actually have it to spend ;D) That would break down to about $70 per season, which is WAY on the high side for a comedy, but MITM would be worth it. ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hm....I don't know how much Id pay for the whole show on DVD. I already have all of season 1 and many episodes recorded from various seasons, soo...I think Id pay upwards to $250.00 for em.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
All sorts of different numbers being thrown around here. Can we put a value on the greatness of MITM? ;D

D

Deleted member 1693

You guys are absolutely right, but if I were to pay for all of it...

...My soul and maybe my left foot. I only use it occasionally.

(this is what happens when I try to be funny)

Last edited by a moderator: