Help Creating a Quality Signature Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJman327

I've been dying to know how to create an awesome banner like TJpeople, or that one with the cool colorful Malcolm IN The Middle rainbow banner with Malcolm, Dewey, Reese and Francis smiling on it! I've tried jazzing up my signature a little bit, but I really want a cool banner! Do you need special software? How do you get it? Give me some answers!:) :D
--CJMAN327

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Software...

Paint Shop Pro
Xara 3D

They are quite good, but it can take a lot of time and skill to put a banner together, its not as simple as it may look. One of the most difficult thing is getting the correct images and high quality at that.

Usually it involves placing pictures over one another, using specalist software for each part etc.

admin

Retired Administrator
You will need to buy them, check out Amazon, or other shops for more information.

CJman327

Oh man! I appreciate the info, admin. Thanks!:) (I just said, "Oh man!" because it's probably like $50 right?)See ya! And by the way, I've heeded your warning aobut this whole catastrophe of me accidentally spamming and posting useless information. Sorry. I solemnly promise it won't happen again. Oh and by the way, you can close this thread. Can you just give me the gist of how much the software costs? Thanks, admin.:D

admin

Retired Administrator
I can safely say that it will cost you probably about $50 a piece at least.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.