Frankie Muniz on Punk'd

simon_4420

I just saw a repeat of an episode of "Punk'd" where Aston Kutcher plays pranks on other celebrities. This one had Frankie Muniz and the prank was a CLASSIC. They got him to show up at this resturant and they stole his car from the car park which was worth $250,000!! He went mad. lol. He was 16 at the time so I think that it must of been what 5 years ago?

Anyone else see it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Going back a few years..

I didn't see it, but it sounds good. I'd like to see Frankie get all freaked out. I bet it was funny. At the same time though, the people who get pranked actually believe this stuff is real so you feel kinda bad them...Nah, not really. :D

simon_4420

Ahhh it was so funny, they had someone in Frankies car with his phone and he was pleading with they guy he thought was a theft to bring back the car. So funny you should try to get your hands on it some how, I found it on a p2p network earlier.

P.S. my 50th post!! wowhoo

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Now I want to see it! Was he about to cry? :D I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.

PS. Now you can send in your sig for Justins card (50 posts). See the thread in the tiki lounge.

simon_4420

He was about to cry yeah, and he was offering to buy what he thought was the theif all sorts of things in return for his classic car that only 200 have ever been made.

Yeah I think I will put a signature in Justin's B'day card as I've now got the 50 posts required, I'll look into doing that tonight, thanks wildcat

simon_4420

samboo1 said:
What did you type in, for it to get Frankie's punk'd in the result?

I was looking for a different episode at the time, so I just put in " punk'd" but it also worked with " Frankie Muniz" ( this was on limeWire)

samboo1

simon_4420 said:
I was looking for a different episode at the time, so I just put in " punk'd" but it also worked with " Frankie Muniz" ( this was on limeWire)
Thanks, i have limewire, so i think ill take a look now.:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I just looked it up on tv.com. It was the very first episode (season 1, episode 1). Sadly, It's not available on any of my "sources" though. ;) Damn! :mad:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

The episode used to be in the download section of malcolm-mittendrin.com , but it isn't anymore, unfortunately.

Frankie gets really angry when he realizes that someone stole his car. Poor boy, Ashton Kutcher is so mean... :D

simon_4420

Dabney said:
Frankie gets really angry when he realizes that someone stole his car. Poor boy, Ashton Kutcher is so mean... :D

I think I would be alittle upset if I thought that my $250,000 car had been stolen,lol, but he did see the funny side afterwards:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Might I recommend Grouper to share the episode. I have the MITMVC Group URL hidden away somewhere if anyone's interested.

simon_4420

yardgames said:
Might I recommend Grouper to share the episode. I have the MITMVC Group URL hidden away somewhere if anyone's interested.

That sounds a good idea so everyone can see it (if that's what is meant? lol)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Arhhh good old grouper. If any1 wants to ill share it on grouper.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Frankie on Punk'd

Well, that needed to be dusted off a bit, didn't it. :D I made the group listed so you all can request invites. The group page is here: http://grouper.com//GroupProfiles/?id=91038

Download Grouper at www.grouper.com then request an invite from the above page, making sure to use the same name you use on the forums so we can identify you! As soon as your identified, we'll accept you and can send and receive files amongst the other users. Have fun! :)