Frankie Muniz on Punk'd

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Frankie on Punk'd

Just because you uploaded it doesn't make it legal. :D Go back a few pages for some instructions on using Grouper. I believe TJ has the entire episode, which you can download from him via. our MITM Grouper Group; just let us know first because we don't use it on a regular basis anymore.

simon_4420

Re: Frankie on Punk'd

Frankie's car on Smunday???

I was just watching Smunday and I'm sure that Frankie's $250,000 car from Punk'd was in the showroom. Has anyone else noticed that? It's when Hal is in the showroom, you see about half of the car twice, but it looks like the one that he is driving on Punk'd. I'm guessing that when they were filming that episode he saw it and brought it later on when MITM was a hit show. What everyone else think, is it the same car?

Murph

Frankie gets Punk'd

Yep, as basic as the title says. And Frankie was the first person to ever get Punk'd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nico21

Frankie's car on Smunday???

I was just watching Smunday and I'm sure that Frankie's $250,000 car from Punk'd was in the showroom. Has anyone else noticed that? It's when Hal is in the showroom, you see about half of the car twice, but it looks like the one that he is driving on Punk'd. I'm guessing that when they were filming that episode he saw it and brought it later on when MITM was a hit show. What everyone else think, is it the same car?

I'm watching Smunday to check, I don't think this is the same car. Frankie owned a "standard" 356 speedster, and the car seems a little different in the episode: there are no chrome bumpers, the wheels are different, the front wings have a different shape around the wheels... So if it was the same car, it would imply they've made some important modifications.
Maybe Frankie liked the car from the show but the owner didn't want to sell it, so he found another one to buy !

I'm looking for more information about the car shown in the show, to see if it's a special version, or even a replica, I'll update my post if I find something...

[edit] just realized that I'm answering a message from 18 months ago...

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
[edit] just realized that I'm answering a message from 18 months ago...

LOL no worries its an old thread, been going for quite while but hasn't had any action recently, until now. Buts its good to keep old stuff and continue to develop a thread with comments thoughts and ideas!

backfence

ahhh that was good, he swears so much and that was on television when he was only 16 while malcolm was still on, teehee :eek:hmy:

MalcolmFun

It was definately bleeped when the show actually aired. I think that unbleeped version leaked out (years?) later.

That was the first episode of Punked! so I think everyone who has ever seen the show has seen that one. FYI there is a reference to Frankie freaking out in the movie "Ocean's 12"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349903/quotes

Thats a good question for the next interviewer to ask him if he ever saw this movie.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yea I think he talked about that once in an interview. Pretty random tho, he's not exactly crazy, compared to some celebs!