Frankie Muniz on Punk'd

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Frankie on Punk'd

Just watched it...it was so funny. Ashton's so mean--"We're gonna make the little bastard squirm!" :D I was just about to feel bad for Frankie when I remembered that he's 16 (at the time) and driving around a $250,000 porshe. Then I didn't feel so bad. It was still mean though.

Thanks TJ an Sam for getting me set up on grouper.

@TJ--Your avitar is sweet!!! Did you make it yourself?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Glad you liked it. My avator is not made my self and i must point put that i am using it without permission from another mitm fan however i havent yet found out who it is. So if they are out there and read this, if you have a problem with me using it please say, its just is really good and i wanted to spread the good work.

I wil be trying my hand at something similar soon.

reese35

When the photo/video section of Malcolm-France.com was still working, I downloaded a clip of it. I would post it on here, but
  • A) Your system doesn't work with .WMV format.
  • B) The file's too large anyway.
By the way, tj, kudos to that ava maker; it's GOOD!

admin

Retired Administrator

reese35 said:
When the photo/video section of Malcolm-France.com was still working, I downloaded a clip of it. I would post it on here, but
  • A) Your system doesn't work with .WMV format.
  • B) The file's too large anyway.
By the way, tj, kudos to that ava maker; it's GOOD!

We have a lot of space on the MITMVC server (malcolminthemiddle.co.uk) if you want to sent it to my email address webmaster[at]malcolminthemiddle[dot]co[dot]uk

[at] = @
[dot] = .

If its too large to sent by email, then PM me and we can arrange for you to have a 10-50MB chunk of space to put it on.

samboo1

If any of that goes wrong just say, i have the episode, i could get clips off it by using movie maker, save 'em, upload 'em.

admin

Retired Administrator

samboo1 said:
If any of that goes wrong just say, i have the episode, i could get clips off it by using movie maker, save 'em, upload 'em.

If you can do that, get some reasonable good quality clips then we can put them on, just PM me when your finished and I'll give you some space to put them on.

samboo1

admin said:
If you can do that, get some reasonable good quality clips then we can put them on, just PM me when your finished and I'll give you some space to put them on.
Yepo...about the quality...i can have them good quality but they will be tonnes larger...the quality isnt good when save them to be hosted on the internet, the size goes down though...s'up to you.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: Going back a few years..

I could make a torrent of it if anyone interested?

Wemboy

Watching that episode made me hate Punk'd and Ashton Kutcher. I don't see whats funny about pretending to steal a car worth $250,000. What did they expect Frankie to do? Really you have to admire his restraint, because if it was me, i'd have gone absolutely mental, Ashton would have been the one crying believe me! By the way that car is absolutely boss! i'd have bought it if i had Frankie's money at the age of sixteen.

samboo1

Wemboy said:
Watching that episode made me hate Punk'd and Ashton Kutcher. I don't see whats funny about pretending to steal a car worth $250,000. What did they expect Frankie to do? Really you have to admire his restraint, because if it was me, i'd have gone absolutely mental, Ashton would have been the one crying believe me! By the way that car is absolutely boss! i'd have bought it if i had Frankie's money at the age of sixteen.
Yeah i know what you mean. There should be an ep that's been turned around. Put Ashton in the place of all those celebrites.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Malcolm Lover, welcome to the forums! From your username, it sounds like you're indeed quite passionate about the show, and I'm looking forward to your thoughts and ideas.

I'd like to caution you early on making sure that when you submit posts, you're truly adding something to the conversation. Make an effort to ensure that you completely express yourself and that it is worth the time of others to read. :) You may have noticed our reputation system (the little squares next to each person's name.) As a new member, you're especially vulnerable to this system. If you make quality posts, you'll see your squares become green and the number increase. As the number of squares increases, so does your power and respect within the community. If enough members disapprove of your posts, your squares will turn red and you will be placed on probation, in which stage a moderator will need to approve all of your posts before they appear. That way, only your most excellent posts will appear, which will help you learn what is and isn't acceptable; other members will view this posts in a more positive light and repute you positively for them, eventually leading to a gree reputation once again. There's a sticky called FAQ: Rep System in Tiki Lounge for more information.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

simon_4420

Wemboy said:

I kind of agree with you there. He did show alot of restraint, inparticular to the person who he thought was just the car parking man. Although it did make good watching and he did see the funny side:D

Malcolm_Lover<3

Yardgames i'm sorry if i did something wrong ... but thx you for your help and also thx for the welcome:) !
And as this is off topic ...
I will say i saw a little piece of commercial for it (a long time agow)
And it looked good that's why i wanna see it:p