Erik Per Sullivan Greetings from Positano [Video]

Richiepiep

Administrator
Front Page Post

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Photos, let alone videos of Erik (Dewey) have been very rare in recent years, so this video was a great surprise. It was uploaded 31 August, 2009 and most likely filmed shortly before as we know Erik was travelling in Italy with friends after his graduation, obviously Positano was one of the stops. My guess is that the video was shot by a friend of Erik's who niece's (Jasmia & Ruby) are fans of the show (MITM). Doesn't he look different!

Source: YouTube | Thanks Rich & raymanasdf

------------------- Original Post -------------------

Hi all,

I found this recent video (uploaded September 26, 2009) of Erik Per Sullivan sending a video message to someone. I find it hard to make out, he says 'hi' spontaneously, something about an uncle 'who didn't encourage us at all' (?), I suppose the show is MITM, and from a village, which by the looks and the sound of it is Positano, on the Amalfi coast of Italy (near Capri and Salerno), with its arresting houses, weirdly but very picturesquely stacked on a steep cliff.

It's almost like "if it's Tuesday, it must be Positano" - a joke we often make about stereotypical American tourists ;) :p

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xam0c2_erik-per-sullivan-new-video_webcam

Any clues?

Rich

Positano view:

positano_view.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I was aware of this video, its been on my list of this to do a news post on. Recent video/images of Erik are rare. He looks quite different with short hair.

The source seems to be

The location is correct, we know Erik was travelling in Italy after this graduation with friends. My guess is that the video was filmed by a friend of Erik's who niece's (Jasmia & Ruby) are fans of the show (MITM).

Erik seems less confident on camera, and my guess based on the fact that we have seen very few videos/images of Erik that he didn't expect this video to get out in 'public'. But I could be wrong.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Well, if it's not meant to go public, I certainly don't want to contribute to leaking this stuff. I assumed it was meant for a fan to be put on a fan site. If it bothers Erik, we can remove it.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well, if it's not meant to go public, I certainly don't want to contribute to leaking this stuff. I assumed it was meant for a fan to be put on a fan site. If it bothers Erik, we can remove it.

Its public now, so it doesn't matter. I only say Erik might not like it being posted because the lack of media attention on Erik makes me think he really has tried in recent years to stay out of the public eye, however it could be that he just didn't seek it out and was focused on school and without any TV/Film projects there was little interest in his life.

Richiepiep

Administrator
The fun bit of it is that it doesn't look compromising or embarrassing at all, still very much Erik with his facial and vocal mannerisms, and as such very disarming.

In fact, I now notice he looks a lot like a friend of mine!

Rich

Siobhan

RE the uncle part: If TJ is right about Ruby and Jasmina being his friends nieces it sounds like Erik says "Your uncle did not encourage this at all” Meaning the video.

Dew_Fan

Erik

I am glad that the uncle did this video, it is cool to see him after he has graduated from high school and the fact that he has short hair :w00t: