Driving

wando

hey all, hows tricks,

anyways, i was thinking this morning, does anyone here drive, and if so what cars do you guys have,

see you all, and merry christmas,

chris

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: driving

I have an old Ford Ranger pickup that used to belong to my dad. It's a piece of junk, but it goes from point A to point B. (I probably shouldn't complain--now it will probably break down.) :cool: When I get some money, I want to get a Mustang.

Reesefan639

I can't drive yet (Obviously), but when I do, I want a lotus elise. 'Course, I'll never get one of them :lol:.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I can drive a boat. :D does that count? It's about 20 feet long (approx. 6.5 meters) and can go about 60 mph (soory, can't to kph) But that's about... I guess 50 knots (I think, so don't quote me) Anyway, it goes fast. It's my uncle's, he cranks it up to 50, and gives me the wheel in a bay, lots of obstacles, lots of other boats, lots of place to crash. :D About the only thing I can't do is go backwards into the dock.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Yeah, i can drive...
But I'm a poor poor student, so I can't afford an own car, and thus have to drive my parents' Audi, which isn't that bad, i think... :D

admin

Retired Administrator
I can drive also, not anything fancy like an Audi though :D Just a Toyota Yaris and a VW Polo.

Jimmy Junior

I've got a green Peugeot 106, 1.4 litre diesel. It's about 11 years old and not very exciting to drive, but it doesn't cost very much to run.

airbikecop

I saw a canadian-spec Yaris, nice looking car, going to test drive when they come to the states next year.

I drive a 1996 Ford Taurus. Great (big) car. Hard to park, but it handles very well, rides great, and very peppy. I got it for a steal. Graduation present from my parents, low miles, decent condition, next to no rust. It may be a granny mobile, but it sure doesn't seem like one.

Looking to get a Dodge Challenger in the few years for a summer car. Granted that concept comes to production, and I can afford the base model, and if it's well equiped.

Already got a nice downpaymant, but I just gotta graduate college first. :)

samboo1

I really cant wait to drive. I think ill pick it up easily enough really. As for what cars i like im sure there will be different ones when i am old enough, but right now i like Vauxhall Tigras. There's one always parked near me and i really like them. Well i dont know what they are like to drive but i like their appearence. Ever since i went on GTA san andreas i have more of a taste in cars lol.

simon_4420

I drive a ford fiesta, nothing special, its kind of boring really, but it is MINE! so that makes it so much better. I'm hoping to sell it in the spring for something much faster:D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Do you really need a car in Cambridge? I thought everybody just had a bike over there :D

(That was also what I saw when i was in cambridge half a year ago...)

han_keep_smilin

I cant wait to be able to drive i like cars but i am not as sad as my brother who never stops waching tv programmes about them like top gear and fifth gear and the channel 'men and motors' is on a bit in my house.It is one of those channels that you wouldnt want your parents to catch you waching after 10.00 :D

simon_4420

Dabney said:
Do you really need a car in Cambridge? I thought everybody just had a bike over there :D

(That was also what I saw when i was in cambridge half a year ago...)

YEAH!!! lol, I live about 25 minutes outside of Cambridge in the "sticks". Village life is really boring and without my car I would quite possible die (well maybe not die). I could never go back to having to wait for parents to pick me up and take me places:eek: , it is not worth thinking about.

But you are right tho, Cambridge centre is just full of cyclist, its mad they cut you up all the time.

Saturn

A Saturn for me! And I love it, that's why my usernam is Saturn.:thumbup:

:wub: Saturn

Actually I have two Saturns!

One of the only problems I have with MITM is the fact that it's almost entirely devoid of Saturns:thumbdown: .

AlexTheMartian

A 2000 Volkswagen Jetta..... until it got totaled less then 1 month ago :sad:. I got the worth of the car in cash now, and I have it sitting in an account for 1 year building high interest so hopefully I can get an even better car as a present to myself when I graduate from college. Until then, school is only 2 miles from me, so it is no big deal. But being in Los Angeles with no car stinks.

AlexTheMartian

I want a classic yellow car with black stripes and it can transform. I am sure there has to be 1 of those here in los angeles.....

Last edited: