Create a MITM Character

yarpel

Could anyone tell me the name of the episode when Dewey steals random objects from the house to make his own "piano"? I want to know the name of the song he plays. It's not "Claire de Lune."

yarpel

Yeah but i thought no one else was posting on that thread. Thanks!!!!! I just wanted to know the name. Youre awesome!!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Its "Orpheus in the Underworld" by Jacques Offenbach (1819 - 1880)

Or at least it is the famous [can-can] interlude to the piece - the work in its entirity is around 18 minutes long. (almost as long as the episode itself)

My made up Malcolm in the Middle Character:
His name is Ralphy and he's 14, he is in a way like Malcolm, as his IQ is 154 and in a way like Dewey as he can play the Piano and the Drums so he's good at music. He is also like Reese too as he likes girls but can be a bit of a bully. Technically his name should be MalcolmReeseDewey (like my username!). He also has a friend called Tommy who's a lot like Stevie but he's not in a Wheelchair, he has crutches instead. Ralphy has a younger brother called Richie and and older sister who's going out with Dabney called Lauren!! His parents are a lot like Lois and Hal except from they're called Lou and Harriet. Lou is like Lois because he spends time cleaning the house and works in Wal Mart. Harriet is like hal and likes old music and is a bit spunkey. She is also pregnant with a boy who will soon be called Jimmy!!

Emrysgirl

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
My made up Malcolm in the Middle Character:
His name is Ralphy and he's 14, he is in a way like Malcolm, as his IQ is 154 and in a way like Dewey as he can play the Piano and the Drums so he's good at music. He is also like Reese too as he likes girls but can be a bit of a bully. Technically his name should be MalcolmReeseDewey (like my username!). He also has a friend called Tommy who's a lot like Stevie but he's not in a Wheelchair, he has crutches instead. Ralphy has a younger brother called Richie and and older sister who's going out with Dabney called Lauren!! His parents are a lot like Lois and Hal except from they're called Lou and Harriet. Lou is like Lois because he spends time cleaning the house and works in Wal Mart. Harriet is like hal and likes old music and is a bit spunkey. She is also pregnant with a boy who will soon be called Jimmy!!
How do you propose to fit this enormous list of characters into the show? What relation would they have to the Wilkersons? Why have them since they're exactly the same? I mean, whatever jokes you could make with them, you could make with the Wilkersons.

Emrysgirl

packer-backer said:
Thats kinda mean. It was just a thought. I thought it was kinda cool.
I wasn't critisizing...just asking questions (albeit pointed ones). It very well might be "kinda cool"...I was just curious as to what he intended for the characters.

fox123

My character would be Paul. He is the coolest kid in America. He always dresses in the latest fashionable clothes. His sidekick is Reese. Malcolm is dying to become his best mate.Paul has a crush on Malcolm's Mum, Lois. Dewey finds out and Paul has to tie him to the back of the closet door. Francis comes home for the weekend and finds Dewey. Dewey tells his Dad, Hal. Hal goes insane tells Malcolm. Malcolm tells Reese. Reese stupidly tells Lois and Lois makes Paul apologise.Paul apologises but gats a quick smooch of Lois.
Fox
XXX

CJman327

fox123 said:
My character would be Paul. He is the coolest kid in America. He always dresses in the latest fashionable clothes. His sidekick is Reese. Malcolm is dying to become his best mate.Paul has a crush on Malcolm's Mum, Lois. Dewey finds out and Paul has to tie him to the back of the closet door. Francis comes home for the weekend and finds Dewey. Dewey tells his Dad, Hal. Hal goes insane tells Malcolm. Malcolm tells Reese. Reese stupidly tells Lois and Lois makes Paul apologise.Paul apologises but gats a quick smooch of Lois.
Fox
XXX
All I can say is:WOAH!

My latest and final Character:
Deweys friend: His name is Reggie and he is 12 so he is therefore slightly older than Dewey and a lot more mature. His inspiration surprisingly in Reese so he likes to be a bit of a troublemaker from time to time. Reese doesn't like Reggie as he called him a 'buttwipe'. One day, Reggie saw Francis come to the Wilkersons house whilst playing Army Men with Dewey. He then saw the love of his life......Piama. He took a picture of her and evr since, put it under his pillow every night. Unfortunately now Reggie is pranking te neighbors with Reese so he got what he wanted in the end, a great pranking friend and a picture of a girl.

This story has a moral to it. Don't judge a book by it's cover. It means Reggie seemed mature and a bit of a geek at the beginning but at the end he was playing pranks and loving his friends brothers wife.

Reese252

I would make a girl for mr. herkabe she would also be mean and nasty and woul be like new principle or something, and they would be having sexual affairs.

Damien

Over the course of a few episodes I would have Francis (living back at home) get a decent job and starts to become a big help around the house that pleases Hal and shocks and pleases Lois. At this point:

The entire family are asleep, we see shots of them all, finally seeing a shot of Francis, including his clock radio which says 1:57am. We hear a tapping sound and Francis wakes up. He gets out of bed and opens the curtains. A young man is standing there, long straggly hair, ripped jeans, Pearl Jam hoodie, chain around his neck. Francis looks highly surprised. He opens the window and lets the man in. At this point we find out that the guy's name is Damien and he went to school with Francis. He is essentially everything Francis was before he grew up. Damien and Francis haven't seen each other since Francis was shipped off to military school and now Damien needs a place to stay for the night.
We would then go to a shot of the morning in the Wilkerson house where Lois walks into the kitchen first thing and is horrified by the sight of Damien eating cereal at the table. We would then have a flashback sequence of assorted trouble Francis and Damien got into together when they were younger.
Damien always changes the subject when conversation starts to swing in the direction of why he needs somewhere to stay and how long he plans to stay. Over the course of two or three episodes we would see Damien continue to extend his visit, while Francis hastily becomes re-influenced by Damien and starts to ignore his responsibilities. Lois immediately thinks the worst and tells Hal that she knew it wouldn't last long and it was only to be expected that Francis would be a delinquent troublemaker again in no time. However, Hal has more faith and tries to calm Lois, saying how responsible Francis has been recently and that he hasn't seen Damien for years and as soon as Damien moves on Francis will be unproblematic once again.
Hal calms Lois for a period but when Damien gets Dewey drunk she snaps and in an emotional moment we find out that Damien has been kicked out of rehab for dealing and his parents refuse to let him stay there.
Hal and Francis feel bad for Damien and convince Lois to let him stay a little longer but after Damien steals Reese's girlfriend (who in a different plotline has been treating Reese badly) and tries to push marijuana to Malcolm, Francis kicks him out of the house himself.
At the end of the episode where Damien gets kicked out we would see Damien one last time getting out of a car with Reese's ex-girlfriend after hitch-hiking.

Damien: "See, babe, I told you everything would be fine. I grabbed Francis' wallet before he kicked me out of the house and I found this card. It says kitchen staff required, and this address. We'll just work here a few weeks, to earn enough money to get that plane to Hawaii, then we can move in with your multi-millionaire uncle, right?"

The girl nods and then the camera pans round to show the same place Francis worked at in Alaska. The slave-driving owner appears with two aprons.

"Welcome aboard. The aprons cost $30 a piece."

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Now that would need a parental discretion warning. :D Interesting storyline, and definitely one of the best character creations we've seen. Things seem very real to their respective character's reactions, except somehow I doubt the theft of Reese's abusive girlfriend would be the final straw. And very violent. But entertaining nevertheless. :)

vinnymonster

Heres a character, Arvid Shimmerman.

On the surface, he appears to be a bespecacled geek, he has a huge IQ, not as high as Malcolm's but a definite genius.

He is a lot like a 16 year old Craig with some major exceptions, no one picks on him at all.

The reason for this is discovered when Reese or a random bully takes his lunch from him. Arvid simply watches the bully leave.

An hour later, the bully is seen running from the toilets, his pants around his ankles, honey dripping from his head and bees following him.

Arvid is highly inventive when it comes to revenge and practical jokes, the inventor of the 'proximity stink bomb', Arvid has been transferred from 5 schools in the past 2 years for his colourful revenge tactics (he somehow managed to superglue his last principal to the staff room toilet seat, dont ask me how) and if he follows his normal course, he could be looking at transferral number 6.

Strangely enough, when Arvid and Reese meet up, they soon establish a friendship, that is, after Reese's many attempts to get the better of Arvid.