Cast Interviews

wando

i found some info from the skyone website, just interviews with the cast, quite interesting really:
http://www.skyone.co.uk/programme/pgefeature.aspx?pid=24&fid=689

i was watching emancipation on sky+ before, and during the ads there was one of erik, (with long hair, looks pretty recent tbh) looking through a photo album of the family. then it says on sunday for the finalie there will be something special. im gonna record it, but i have no idea how to get it on here to show you...

does anyone have any ideas, cheers.

p.s. on the skyone page click next to go onto the next person. there is an interview from all of them.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Sky One final date (UK)

That's a really great article, thanks for sharing Chris. In fact, I liked it so much I've moved it to the News and Announcements section in its own thread. I really enjoyed the way they interviewed each cast member and got everyone's opinion on it. :)

wando

yeh, the last episode is this sunday at 7:00p.m, but sky is advertaisin malcolm from 6:30 onwards, but the simpsons is on at 6:30. so i think it may be ongoing throughout until the ep finishes.

the film of erik looking through the photo album is for the ending, kind of a goodbye thing. i have recorded the clip onto my digital camera, but the quality is terrible. i will upload it if anyone wants to see it, but its like 30 meg for 15 seconds, so if anyone can advise where to upload it would be appreciated. cheers, christof

reese35

wando said:
yeh, the last episode is this sunday at 7:00p.m, but sky is advertaisin malcolm from 6:30 onwards, but the simpsons is on at 6:30. so i think it may be ongoing throughout until the ep finishes.

If only their American counterpart was capable of this...:D

Ryebeach

Thank you for the link, Wando. Those were all excellent interviews. After reading them, I find myself missing the show just a bit more than usual right about now...

Kratos

Awww that was really nice to read *copies Ryebeach and gives a little sniff*

It was fun to read :) Thank you for posting Wando

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Great interviews Wando, thanks for posting. It's nice to see each one's thoughts on the show and learn some interesting little tidbits like their favorite episode and stuff like that.

That's great that skyone is making a big deal over the finale on Sunday. Like Mike said, if only Fox cared half as much. :rolleyes:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Im gunna try to get a decent copy of extra show thing. So people can appriciate what FOX did not give.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tjpeople said:
Im gunna try to get a decent copy of extra show thing. So people can appriciate what FOX did not give.

That would awesome if you could do that TJ! :)

Seeing as it seems this thread is being used for Sky One's build up to the finale tonight, I thought I post an article in a crappy TV guide from Britain. It's basically an interview with Frankie (appologese for any tyrpos- that was intentional btw)

"It's hard to film a funny scene when the leading man is crying his eyes out. But the emotion all got too much for Frankie Muniz while shooting the last ever episode of Malcolm in the Middle.

Frankie (20), said:'I'd held it together all week and was even starting to worry I wasn't emotional enough about all this ending. But then I had to shoot my final scene- an argument with my screen mother- and suddenly I was tearing up and unable to get through it.'

Since busting onto our screens in 2000, the sitcom has made Muniz a recognisable face around the world. He added, 'Malcolm has made my life- and I'll miss seeing this amazing cast and crew every day.'

The final episode sees Malcolm graduating from school and set for an academic future at Harvard University. Frankie's own future will be very different. He is indulging his love of cars by following a new career as a racing driver, while still fitting in the odd movie between laps.

'I've signed a 2 year contract with Jensen Motorsport- I'm really looking forward to a new challenge' he said. 'But I'll look back with true pride at being part of Malcolm in the Middle. It was a great show that everyone could relate to and always made you laugh. I'll miss everything about it.'

An with that, Frankie got all choked up again."

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Here I am trying to recover from the end and here you guys are posting more emotional articles that make it harder for me. :) Thanks for sharing.

Pleasure. I assume the mvoies they reference are the two that we have mentioned on the news and announcements. It does seem that he will continue to some degree with acting though.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Since this is a cast interview thread, I want to throw out something I was just thinking about:
I was thinking about going back to Bryan Cranston's website and emailing him again, and I was going to ask him if he minded doing an interview with me over email or another method(like personal message, whatever works for him). Anyways, Ill see if he says yes, and if he does, then Ill open a thread here at the VC and all of you can post questions you would like him to answer, and when I do the interview with him, Ill give him the questions you guys want to ask. Does that sound ok with all you?:) If so, then Ill email him tommorow and see if he has time. Let's cross our fingers and hope he wants to do an interview!:)