Can we increase our Alexa ranking?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
And I can't encourage people to visit a site with a bright blue flashing banner at the top of every page...for a company most people can't participate in, anyhow. :) Sorry.

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
And I can't encourage people to visit a site with a bright blue flashing banner at the top of every page...for a company most people can't participate in, anyhow. :) Sorry.
what bright blue flashing banner :p

admin

Retired Administrator
Thanks guys, the site will gain more visitors for you efforts and hopefully some new members. :D

@simon, don't worry if they don't appear immediately they go off for some form of moderation :D

Doesn't it just use your Amazon account? or do UK people have to create new details, I don't remember since its quite possible i've signed up to both!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
It's 1 am and i can't sleep so I just wrote a really nice, detailed review. I even used the thesaurus to make it sound good. :D

P.S.--I would've still written a nice review even if I didn't have insomnia at 1 am. ;)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I always write better in the early morning, (hence me getting on here at 5, 6 am every day) There are no worries, nothing to bog you down to prevent writing. But I'm too lazy, I have the 4 sites I'm visiting on my browser, and that's all I'm doing. E-mail, Homework, this, and a lesser forum, but best for Marching Band Geeks. :D