Bride of Ida Spoilers and Pre-Show Discussion

wando

i believe there to be a new episode called 'Bride of Ida' that has something to do with dewey and hal in an airport.

this information was off ebay as someone was selling a prop, this is there description:

Used by Bryan Cranston in episode "Bride of Ida," which has not yet aired! Hal, Lois and Dewey are stuck in an airport with flight delays. Hal is handed this VERY boading pass. The pass has made up information, and does not show any specific character name. However, the airline they travel on is AT/PAC, which is clearly visible on the boarding pass cover.

pic of item attached

cranstonfan

Re: Bride of Ida

If you notice on the ticket, it appears to have "Nolastname" printed on it. That would be a reference to something Bryan Cranston once said, as per the mystery of the family's last name. "We like to say joke around when asked that," Cranston mentions on his official site. "Our last name is 'Nolastname.' You can figure it out." Kinda funny.

wando

good spot!! i never seen that!
yeh on his official website he jokes about having no last name.

admin

Retired Administrator

Interesting information ,well done for finding it! :D As yet we haven't seen a press release for an episode of that name, but we should be expecting some new epsiodes in the new year, perhaps this will be one of them! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

J. said:
Wouldn't it be "Groom of Ida?"

Unless I'm missing something here.......

Hey, you're right! That didn't even click with me for some reason. I must be missing something too...or not. Interesting. :cool:

wando

haha, maybe shes found a really rich lesbian, and with all these gay marriages going on, maybe they want to make a point of it?!?!
i dunno!

wando

by the way, i have no idea if this source is genuine, so keep an open mind when reading, cheers.

MITM18

Summary "Brides of Ida"

Spoiler

Spoiler for Click:

--"MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE"-(8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

REESE GETS HITCHED
ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE"
FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, ON FOX

Special Guest Appearance by Cloris Leachman

When Lois and Hal take Dewey out of town for a piano competition, they enlist Grandma Ida to watch over the boys. Ida thinks that Reese needs to become a man, so she forces the two brothers into a competition and if Reese wins he takes Raduca as his bride. Meanwhile, when Lois and Hal return home they're shocked to find out Reese has run off to Vegas to elope in Part 1 of the "Brides of Ida" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Jan. 13 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-711) (TV-PG D, L)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

Guest Cast: Cloris Leachman as Ida and Rheagan Wallace as Raduca.

Looks great!

samboo1

Re: Summary "Brides of Ida"

That sounds good. And interesting. Will we see Reese get close (i dont think he will properly do it) to marriage?:cool:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

another reese running away 2 parter? they obviouslt like em. :D sound good. thank 18 for the info.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

No! Reese can't get married! :eek: That will totally ruin the family dynamics. That will leave only Dewey and Malcolm (and Jamie, but he doesn't really count) cause Reese would have to move out of the house with his wife (duh). It was different when Francis got married cause he never lived there to begin with. Reese being separated from the rest of the family would suck though! He probably (hopefully) won't do it. But then again, the writers might have him get married with it likely being the last season and all.

wando

yeh, i was gutted, i was reading someones feedback, i assume an mitm fan as he had bought a few bits and seen this ended around 5th december for about $10, so i was gutted i never seen it.

vinnymonster

Reese getting married? Hmm, does the bride happen to have a blue beehive? I think I know who Reese will grow up to be :D

No Piama? NO PIAMA????:Bohoo:

allison

Thanks for the info! Sounds interesting, but I also hope that Reese won´t get married. And the ironic thing is that Raduca will be played by Rheagan Wallace who played Jackie (the girl he hated) in Reese drives. I think if that really happened, I couldn´t watch Reese drives anymore. :rolleyes: And what´s really sad is that Wildcat probably is right that this could be another sign that this will be the last season.:(
I think justin said on his official board that the 7th season is probably going to be the last one, but he thinks that none wants to see Reese getting married, so he thinks it´s ok. Seems like we maybe do, aynway. lol

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

reese posts on his offical board? wheres that then?, might be interesting read.

samboo1

Justin posts on his official board lol. Not Reese ;) It's the safe searching forums.