Bbc 2 (two)

cadmiumgold

Hey! I'm new. I wasn't quite sure where to introduce myself so I thought I would write a new thread :thumbup1: I was just wondering if anyone knew what season bbc2 were commisioned until and when they officially stopped showing MITM. It's my all time favourite programme and I watched seasons 1, 2 and bits of 3 and possibly some later ones on it but it just kind of dissapeared. Some people are saying on here that season 5 was shown which I never knew. I don't think it was well advertised. Lucky for me I caught all the newer episodes up on sky one last year. I dunno, just wondering if anyone else found this?

W

we_dye

Hey! I'm new. I wasn't quite sure where to introduce myself so I thought I would write a new thread :thumbup1: I was just wondering if anyone knew what season bbc2 were commisioned until and when they officially stopped showing MITM. It's my all time favourite programme and I watched seasons 1, 2 and bits of 3 and possibly some later ones on it but it just kind of dissapeared. Some people are saying on here that season 5 was shown which I never knew. I don't think it was well advertised. Lucky for me I caught all the newer episodes up on sky one last year. I dunno, just wondering if anyone else found this?

Hi Cadmiumgold. Welcome. I am pretty new too. I only signed up on Tuesday.

I saw BBC Two n England showing season five episodes in 2005. As far as I am aware, they are yet to air seasons six and seven. Maybe this will follow, but I get the feeling they treat MITM as an afterthought. Too bad, because I'd like them to see them paying license fees 0on quality entertainment instead of silly dancing contents and voting of talent shows; but I am not in charge of that!

I hope you are all having a pleasant evening!
Regards,
we_dye

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome, if you need any help you can PM me yardgames or amigo22 anytime.

I'm not sure of the current bbc2 schedule, i'd check the listing, but skyone is the best place to watch episodes and they air quite often.

cadmiumgold

Yeh they did treat it as an afterthought and every channel is just full of rubbish reality stuff its getting so stupid, anyways thanks for the welcomes!

Last edited: