Any scene you wish had been in an episode?

PBUNDY

I got to thinking about this the other day, is there any scene/scenario you wish had been encorporated into a Malcolm in the Middle episode?

I had always hoped that one of the boys would have walked on in Hal and Lois having sex. I don't mean this in a disgusting way, I just think that there could have been some hilarious uncomfortable scenes afterwards.

rzombie1988

I'm sure pretty much everybody on these boards would want to be in MITM. I don't know of any specific scenes I'd want to be apart of offhand, because alot of episodes turn out bad for the boys.

AlexTheMartian

I got to thinking about this the other day, is there any scene/scenario you wish had been encorporated into a Malcolm in the Middle episode?

I had always hoped that one of the boys would have walked on in Hal and Lois having sex. I don't mean this in a disgusting way, I just think that there could have been some hilarious uncomfortable scenes afterwards.

Yeah I think Malcolm in the Middle did not have enough sexual moments. A lot of humor can come from sex and usually that means either embarrassment of catching someone doing something or having sexual troubles. Sex, masturbation, public nudity, virginity... those all lead to funny moments, and the show that followed, The War at Home, had all of those.

But to be on this topic. I always wanted to play a classmate (i mean one with a role on the show, not an extra, lol) or a friend of either malcolm or reese. i am their age anyways. I can not name any specific episode tho.

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
LOL so we all wanna have a scene that we're a part of. :D At one point there were things that I wish would happen to Malcolm just so that I could see how he reacted before I was placed in a similar situation, but thinking back now I can't think of one incident that I used to want to see that the writers haven't done!