All 7 seasons

dgaskell

Hi All
Can anybody here tell me where I can get all & seasons on DVD in England, as postage puts the price right up from USA. Thanks for any help here.

MITM_Fan

Hi.

Only season 01 is officially out on DVD and the others aren't making that, seasons 02 to 07 bootlegs not real releases.

Paying for piracy is illegal, but you can download all seasons and buy season 01 if you feel like it.

Retail prices range from 17 GBP to 24 GBP (or so), I'm selling for 11 GBP if you want it.

dgaskell

Hi Thanks for the offer but we have season one,I have seen All 7 advertised on the net but never knew theywere boot legs.Are you selling a copy of all 7 seasons or just first.

MITM_Fan

I for one never charged for piracy, it goes against my own rules.

If you're around London, tell me where and I can transfer seasons 02 to 07 to your HD in case you want it.

There are some nice bootlegs, but I'm talking of course of the Hong Kong which are crap but good looking (anime bootlegs). I bought a Doraemon bootleg back in 2005, didn't feel ripped off as it contain 15 discs and the quality was phenomenal and the price was wicked only 15 GBP.

Heh, good for me bad for the seller, this was sure way worth more than only 15 pounds.