A MITM Story In Four Words.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I've quit the habit after this post, unless a dire situation occurs where I need to break it out again... :D

One day Hal decided he had to win back Lois' trust after he mistakenly left the keys in the car allowing Jamie to drive to a liquor store, which he robbed with Hal's gun that he found in Reese's drawer. Reese found it in Dewey's backpack. He was looking for some money so he could buy out Malcolm due to his very large amount of blundering. Meanwhile, Lois was driving home from work and she saw Hal with a chainsaw. He was cutting up Craig's mutated helper monkey!

"What the" she shouted, and Hal started to run. He heard the terrible scream of Lois as he ran to the house where he slammed the door and turned to see Malcolm, who was not wearing anything. His plan failed.

"Malcolm! I need help, Craig has gone insane!" Hal screamed. Right then, Craig burst through the wall in a dress. Malcolm quickly covered himself. Laughing insanely Craig said "i want Lois, where can I find her?"

"Stay away from her!" Malcolm said while trying to hold a blanket over his naked self.

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing through the door with a crowbar. She attacked Craig and he started crying as she hit him repeatedly on the backside with the crowbar.

"Stop

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I've quit the habit after this post, unless a dire situation occurs where I need to break it out again... :D

One day Hal decided he had to win back Lois' trust after he mistakenly left the keys in the car allowing Jamie to drive to a liquor store, which he robbed with Hal's gun that he found in Reese's drawer. Reese found it in Dewey's backpack. He was looking for some money so he could buy out Malcolm due to his very large amount of blundering. Meanwhile, Lois was driving home from work and she saw Hal with a chainsaw. He was cutting up Craig's mutated helper monkey!

"What the" she shouted, and Hal started to run. He heard the terrible scream of Lois as he ran to the house where he slammed the door and turned to see Malcolm, who was not wearing anything. His plan failed.

"Malcolm! I need help, Craig has gone insane!" Hal screamed. Right then, Craig burst through the wall in a dress. Malcolm quickly covered himself. Laughing insanely Craig said "i want Lois, where can I find her?"

"Stay away from her!" Malcolm said while trying to hold a blanket over his naked self.

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing through the door with a crowbar. She attacked Craig and he started crying as she hit him repeatedly on the backside with the crowbar.

"Stop!" Reese shouted. Surprised, everyone

Come on people! Lets have some more participation! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Sorry, Ms. Mod; I don't know what else to say. :D We seem to have saturated the storyline. I mean, we have Malcolm standing their naked and Hal trying to run away from Lois, who's yelling at Craig? It seriously makes no sense. :D Or is that the idea? BTW, who in the world made Malcolm naked??

And for some reason, I can't access this thread at school anymore; the weighted phrase limit was exceeded (too many bad words.) I don't know whether it's the crowbar or the nudity. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Uh....I believe that you were the one who made Malcolm naked, Mr. Mod. Check out page 4. :D I agree, it doesn't make a lot of sense though. And what the hell happened to the original idea of Hal trying to earn Lois's trust back? He tries to earn her trust back by cutting up a monkey with a chainsaw? :D It's not really supposed to make too much sense though. That's kinda the point, I think. I'm just curious as to what kind of bizzare thing someone will come up with next. :D

vinnymonster

"Stop!" Reese shouted. Surprised, everyone.

"Use this Mallet instead"

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
This is insane......

"Use this Mallet instead" Reese exclaimed as he

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I could, but that won't get around the firewall. It's installed on the router, so all connections are subject to the damn thing; that's why it's so annoying. And surprise, everyone. becomes a sentence when someone has something they want to add that doesn't start with those words. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Stop!" Reese shouted. Surprised, everyone looked up at him.

"Use this Mallet instead" Reese exclaimed as he winked at Craig and

I added my 4 words to the end of "suprised, everyone" because I couldn't deal with the two word sentence. (OCD again, sorry :) ) Am I allowed to do that? :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

"Use this Mallet instead" Reese exclaimed as he winked at Craig and grabbed a huge mallet.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Stop!" Reese shouted. Surprised, everyone looked up at him. "Use this Mallet instead" Reese exclaimed as he winked at Craig and grabbed a huge mallet.

"Okay, I'm Sorry! I

vinnymonster

"Stop!" Reese shouted. Surprised, everyone looked up at him. "Use this Mallet instead" Reese exclaimed as he winked at Craig and grabbed a huge mallet.

"Okay, I'm Sorry! It was Dewey's idea!"

Amigo22

Super Moderator
vinnymonster said:

"Okay, I'm Sorry! It was Dewey's idea!" "No it wasn't!" Dewey

shouted. "I don't have anything to do with this." "Then what was this gun doing in your backpack?" Hal asked. "I need it as a prop for the school play this weekend," Dewey said. "You need a REAL gun?" Hal asked. "It's REAL?!" Dewey exclaimed. "But I bought it from the Dollar Store!" "And I swapped it," Reese said, laughing like a maniac

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Amigo, you can actually add only four words at a time; that's the whole point of the game. Story looks like this right now:

"Okay, I'm Sorry! It was Dewey's idea!" "No it wasn't!" Dewey

han_keep_smilin

"Okay, I'm Sorry! It was Dewey's idea!" "No it wasn't!" Dewey shouted so loud he

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"No it wasn't!" Dewey shouted so loud he smashed a glass vase. "You're the one who

Edit: That's better. My last addition didn't make sense after I read it again. :)

vinnymonster

"No it wasn't!" Dewey shouted so loud he smashed a glass vase. "You're the one who Drugged Craig's Water, Reese

han_keep_smilin

"No it wasn't!" Dewey shouted so loud he smashed a glass vase. "You're the one who Drugged Craig's Water, Reese you stupid boy"

Suddenly

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

"No it wasn't!" Dewey shouted so loud he smashed a glass vase. "You're the one who Drugged Craig's Water, Reese you stupid boy"

Suddenly Craig turned into the Hulk

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Suddenly Craig turned into the Hulk and ate everyone's shoes.

5 words Tony, tsk tsk... :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
We really need a new story guys. Come on, MITM might be surreal, but at least it could happen. I don't even know when this starting going crazy, but I think the Hulk helped. :D