A MITM Story In Four Words.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
One day Hal decided he had to win back Lois' trust after he mistakenly left the keys in the car allowing Jamie to drive to a liquor store, which he robbed with Hal's gun that he found in Reese's drawer. Reese found it in Dewey's backpack. He was looking for some money so he could buy out Malcolm due to his very large amount of blundering. Meanwhile, Lois was driving home from work and she saw Hal with a chainsaw. He was cutting up Craig's mutated helper monkey!

"What the" she shouted, and Hal started to run. He heard the terrible scream of Lois as he ran to the house where he slammed the door and turned to see Malcolm, who was not wearing anything. His plan failed.

"Malcolm! I need help, Craig has gone insane!" Hal screamed. Right then, Craig burst through the wall in a dress. Malcolm quickly covered himself. Laughing insanely Craig said "i want lois, where can I find her?"

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
One day Hal decided he had to win back Lois' trust after he mistakenly left the keys in the car allowing Jamie to drive to a liquor store, which he robbed with Hal's gun that he found in Reese's drawer. Reese found it in Dewey's backpack. He was looking for some money so he could buy out Malcolm due to his very large amount of blundering. Meanwhile, Lois was driving home from work and she saw Hal with a chainsaw. He was cutting up Craig's mutated helper monkey!

"What the" she shouted, and Hal started to run. He heard the terrible scream of Lois as he ran to the house where he slammed the door and turned to see Malcolm, who was not wearing anything. His plan failed.

"Malcolm! I need help, Craig has gone insane!" Hal screamed. Right then, Craig burst through the wall in a dress. Malcolm quickly covered himself. Laughing insanely Craig said "i want lois, where can I find her?"

"Stay away from her!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

"Malcolm! I need help, Craig has gone insane!" Hal screamed. Right then, Craig burst through the wall in a dress. Malcolm quickly covered himself. Laughing insanely Craig said "i want Lois, where can I find her?"

"Stay away from her!" Malcolm said while trying

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Malcolm! I need help, Craig has gone insane!" Hal screamed. Right then, Craig burst through the wall in a dress. Malcolm quickly covered himself. Laughing insanely Craig said "i want Lois, where can I find her?"

"Stay away from her!" Malcolm said while trying to hold a blanket over

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

"Stay away from her!" Malcolm said while trying to hold a blanket over his naked self.

"Why...

mariposa22

J. said:

"Stay away from her!" Malcolm said while trying to hold a blanket over his naked self.

"Why...
I oughta just tie

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Are you adding I oughta just tie, or does that mean something? :D Forgive me if it seems obvious :) just that those words don't exactly seem to make sense there, or am I missing something?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted

I assume she wanted to add it so I worked it in so we can move on. BTW, this story has become really wierd. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

"Why I oughta just tieyou up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Lois has already come home from the Lucky aid in the sentence "Meanwhile, Lois was driving home from work..." I know it's all in fun and it's supposed to be silly, but can we at least try to make this story follow some sort of logic? :D

Ignore it and move on, or change it? I'll let one of the mods make the call on that one. (Sorry, this is just me being obsessive and compulsive again. :D )

Wemboy

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from...the car, smashing through

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing through the door with a

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing throughthe door with a crowbar. She attacked Craig

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing throughthe door with acrowbar. She attacked Craig and he started crying

(Should've known you'd figure out a way to work the crowbar in, J. :D )

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Just what I was thinking, J. I think someone has an obsessive-compulsive problem with crowbars. There is help available. :D And there are more original weapons. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
It's not OCD, it's just a dream...

Like I said, crowbars are the perfect weapons, (besides guns) you can stab, and beat up the person, also made of solid metal makes it a good thing to heat up and brand people with.

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing through the door with a crowbar. She attacked Craigand he started crying as she hit him

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"Why I oughta just tie you up!" Craig shouted as Lois dashed from the car, smashing through the door with a crowbar. She attacked Craig and he started crying as she hit him repeatedly on the backside

Just a dream? Heat up and brand people with? Seriously J, I can get my sister to recommend some excellent mental health facilities if you're interested (she's a social worker.) :D