Search results

1. K

Are You Ready For Reese's?

A lady came into work and handed us a load of sweet's/candy/bars/biscults (I dunno WHAT they are) to sample, freebies kind of thing. They are in bright orange packagaing and are called "Reese's cups", very USA kind of feel from them and the wrapper says they are made by the US number one Heeleys...
  2. K

Wow the site is back!

Shocked! :w00t: (but happy also!) was going through my old bookmarks, and wham here I am. What a great find! (Even better I remembered my log in details! woo woo) Um yeah so hope everyone is well, and I'll go see what's new :) edited to add; The site looks totally awesome! I'm so impressed...
  3. K

"MITM is foul"

:D :eek: :p I just read this article about MITM and it just cracks me up; I cant believe some people can be so uptight?! Do you think the PTC have a point or are they just being absurd?
  4. K

Veronica Mars anyone?

Does anyone else watch this? I think it's being shown on Living in the UK, and on UPN Tuesday nights in the US. It's in its second season and is just so addictive. So let’s start with the basics. It’s focused on Veronica Mars, the daughter of a Private Investigator, she is witty, charming...
  5. K

Is this "trivia" true?

"Bryan Cranston (Hal), Justin Berfield (Reese) and Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) are the only actors to appear in every episode." I read that on Wikipedia, and thought... is that true? Sure Lois had a few eps off in season 4, Francis has been missing loads of late, and Jamie isnt really a main...
  6. K

Craig Lamar Traylor isnt disabled?

:eek: I wasnt sure to be honest if the actor who played Stevie was really disabled or not, as I've never seen him TV or any other programs... so wow. You learn something every day. (Maybe the crazy robot machine in Reese vs Stevie should have given it away *doh*)
  7. K

Does cast friendship make you love them even more?

When your watching MITM you watch the story, and that highlights how good their acting is. But when i think about them at later dates I found it easy to drift into what are they are like as a group of work mates outside of their charactors. Then today, I found some more pictures, there are...
  8. K

Facial Hair

:D Was looking around the net and found some photos of Bryan and Frankie with hair! :p They looked funny/different so I thought I'd share.
  9. K

Was "Jamie" Jane's real baby?

In another thread it was mentioned that Jane had a 3 year old kid... so I was wondering when Lois was pregant with Jamie was that really her baby? She did have some time off in Season 4 too didnt she? :)
  10. K

Frankie plans break from acting

'Malcolm' star plans break from acting Sunday, April 9 2006 Frankie Muniz has announced that he wants to take a break from acting. The Malcom In The Middle star is pursuing a career as a professional race car driver, but plans to make a return to acting in two years' time. "I really love...
  11. K

Justin Berfield (when he was 14)

I bet die hard fans would have heard this before, and there might even be a thread on this already... but for those who havent you might enjoy this: http://pmpnetwork.com/live_ram6/justin_berfield.ram You need Realplayer I think, its a 9 min sound clip of Justin in a radio interview when we...
  12. K

I really would like this song....

There is this awesome song that I'd LOVE to get my hands on, only problem is I CANT!!! :( I've tried every possible place and of all places it can only be gotton from the American Itunes :eek: Its; Lucky (Bonus Track) - Abandoned Pools, same price as normal 99cents and has a very MITM kinda...