Search results

1. L

What episode is this quote from?

What episode is this quote from, a girl says it: "Anyway, umm I don't know quite how to say this so I'm just going to say it. I think you're really special."
  2. L

Would Lois like Craig if she was single?

In the "Robbery" episode of season 2, Craig confesses his feelings for Lois because he thought they were going to die. Lois rejects him. Would Lois accept Craig if she was single? (not married)
  3. L

Bomb shelter question

In the episode "Bomb Shelter" (season 7) when Hal is trapped in the bomb shelter- he heats a TV dinner and he eats it. If he just discovered the bomb shelter and if it was built many years ago by the previous home owners- wouldn't the food he found in there have expired a long time ago??
  4. L

Reese's IQ

What is your guess of the character Reese's IQ? 100 is exactly average, 110 is above average, (but not genius like a krelboyne) 95 is slightly below average and 85 is below average (but not retarded. Mental retardation is 70 and below)
  5. L

Why didn't they make an episode out of this?

Why didn't they make an episode out of this MITM book: "Book 4: Exchange Student"
  6. L

If it was a real life disaster......

In reference to the "Family Reunion" episode when the boys ruined the birthday dinner of Hal's father, it was fun to watch, but my question is- could someone do that in real life without getting in alot of trouble? Or could they be pressed with charges for doing that? Another thing- did the...
  7. L

What does "wide ride" mean?

In the episode "Lois' Birthday" when the clown insults her and calls her "wide ride", what does he mean by that? Is he insulting her weight, like calling her heavy?
  8. L

Why did they pick an older actress to play Nikki?

Why did they pick a much older actress to play Nikki (Malcolm's girlfriend in the episode "Forbidden Girlfriend") Her info says she was born in 1976. Frankie was born in 1985.
  9. L

At the end of "Reese Drives"...

At the end of the episode "Reese Drives", why does Reese say to the girl after he gets out of the car, "If the kids at school ask, tell them I got under your bra"?
  10. L

How would you compare the Brady Bunch to MITM?

A few days ago, I just watched two Brady Bunch feature films on cable TV. They were made in 1995-1996. How would you compare the Brady Bunch to Malcolm in the Middle?
  11. L

Which show was more popular....

Which show was more popular, Married with Children or Malcolm in the Middle? How would you compare those two sitcoms?
  12. L

Why did Hal's family hate Lois?

Why did Hal's family dislike Lois?
  13. L

"Houseboat episode"

In the Houseboat episode (the first episode of season 3) there's bikini tops and Reese's shirt floating in the lake. And at dinner time- Reese is sniffing a girl's bikini top and he brags to Malcolm about it. Does this imply that Reese and Stevie had sex with those girls? This seems immoral and...