Search results

1. flipfreak4

Where's everyone gone on FanFiction?

When I joined FF in September there seemed to be a healthy batch of MITM fans on there... but everyone's gone... there's about three of us now... we're lonely! Come and join us! :D :w00t:
  2. flipfreak4

What's in a name?

Since I was young, I've had what some might call an unhealthy obsession with names. Maybe it's because mine is so awful I've always dreamt about it being something normal. Who knows. Anyway. I was bored this morning, so I decided to look some names up... Hal might not be an ''army commander''...
  3. flipfreak4

Song in 4x14 Stereo Store

Does anyone know what the song is when Hal's being dragged along the table at the party? Thanks :)
  4. flipfreak4

Am I the only one who doesn't get this?

I love MITM cold openers. I love the jokes, I love the tiny details (like how in the one where Hal and Lois are playing Scrabble and you just know that Lois is coming to pick Malcolm's brains just like Hal even though she never reaches the table) and I love the way that they hardly ever have...
  5. flipfreak4

MITM Music - Help!

Okay...not sure if this is how you're supposed to do this but I just wondered if anyone knows... In the episode 'Reese Drives' (season 3) there's a scene where after leading the cop cars all over town, Reese finally goes through all the cones in the training ground without knocking any over...