Search results

1. M

Recent Twitter Message?

Hey Frankie Muniz just recently twittered "Great day today. I think I'll stop my plans to move to Australia now." Huh was he going to move to Australia? And whats his message actualy pointing out (Did he ever say he was going to move to Australia) (I live in Australia) But I want to know...
  2. M

Videos On Official Site?

On The Malcolm In The Middle Website Theres All These Videos But None Of Them Work Like These: ."Bloopers" Video ."Sounds Like" Audios ."Bryan In The Buff" ."Boys Will Be Boys" Videos (.Justin Berfield, Yo-Yo Wizard .Frankie Muniz, Basketball Star .Erik Per Sullivan, Kickball Champion)...
  3. M

Rockstar Games Symbol in Hals Friend

in the episode Hal's Fiend i just realized on the fridge there is the rockstar games symbol (yellow colored one)
  4. M

Found something good if you want to pay the money

EDIT 2013 - deleting (whilst archiving) many embarrassing threads I made.
  5. M

What the?

http://www.amazon.com/Malcolm-Middle-Complete-Second-Season/dp/B000PGVGX4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1262752077&sr=8-2 oh well i will sign up to get notifide when it comes out well thats actualy a good thing for it to be there but why is it there maby its there ready for the 9th of jan when...
  6. M

Malcolm in the Middle iPhone News App

i am trying to make a malcolm in the middle news app for iphone/ipod touch and am i allowed to put your news feed in it its coming from the front page of the site (AND ITS HASENT BEEN UPDATED THERE LATLEY (about 3 months)) someone should update it so can i add that in it and also does anyone...
  7. M

Music From Malcolm In The Middle (2000)

There Is A Soundtrack For Malcolm In The Middle Called: "Music From Malcolm In The Middle" You May Or May Not Have Heard Of It And I Thought I Will Give You It, The Download Link Is At The Bottom Of The Post Here Is The Songs In It: 1. They Might Be Giants - Boss Of Me (2:58) 2. Stroke 9 -...
  8. M

Favourite Tv Shows\Movies\ACTORS\ACTRESS

Just Post Your Favorite Movies Or TV Shows Or Actors Or Actresses And If You Want You Can Do It By Favorite Movies By Actors Or Do a List Of Them Your Choice. My Favorite Movies Are: The Cable Guy Back To The Future 1,2 & 3 Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Dumb And Dumber Yes Man...
  9. M

Question?

So Was Frankie Muniz 15 years Old When The Series Started? And I Cant Believe That Was His Second Role On TV\Movies!
  10. M

Punk'd Season 1 Epesode 1 (Frankie Muniz Is In It)

Information: Frankie Muniz appeared on the first episode of the MTV series Punk'd, hosted by Ashton Kutcher. Kutcher tricked Muniz into thinking that his car had been stolen. What Muniz didn't know is that his car was being secretly driven around by Ashton Kutcher's field agent, BJ Novak. After...
  11. M

Malcolm in the middle season 2 on dvd petition

There is this petition to have Malcolm in the middle season 2 on dvd so please Sign the petition. The other seasons was not released on dvd because there is a high cost of clearing the music rights. Please sign this petition. Link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/malcolm2dvd/