Search results

1. Tyno

Jane Kaczmarek to star in Gavin & Stacey US remake

I'm a bit surprised nobody's mentioned it, so here it is: An American version of Gavin & Stacey, called Us & Them, will be made into a series on FOX. The production will follow two lovers trying to make a long distance relationship work. Jane Kaczmarek will be playing Pam, Gavin's mum, which I...
  2. Tyno

MITM on Fox: The Ratings

I thought I would post this, as some of you may wonder how MITM did rating-wise while it was on the air on FOX a few years back. Notes: - Ratings for some series one episodes are missing (hence the flat line). - Episodes 202-204-206-208 and 302-304 had been broadcasted on Wednesday night...
  3. Tyno

Promoting material

Hi guys, Do any of you have videos or posters promoting MITM on FOX whilst it was still on the air? I've got trailers for episodes of season 1 which are available in the DVD bonus, find it here: http://malcolm-france.com/videos.php?p=malcolm_promosusasaison1 It would mean a great deal if you...
  4. Tyno

Some questions about the show

I'm currently writing an article on MITM's ratings and I have a few questions regarding the show, if some of you can help. - When exactly were episodes 114 to 116 shot? FOX first ordered 13 episodes, then they must have ordered 3 more episodes… but those last 3 episodes from season 1 have...
  5. Tyno

MITM Jukebox - Listen to All of MITM

For those of you who love MITM soundtrack, this might interest you. Malcolm France has made a juke-box with most of the songs that are used in the show. It existed for years, but it just got updated with a new version and more songs. Now, there are more than 200 songs, which means 13 hours of...
  6. Tyno

Frankie Muniz to Leave Hollywood

Reports are that former "Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz, 22, is leaving Hollywood for good to pursue his dream of car racing. Muniz has put his West Hollywood home on the market for $3.7 million and is set to move to Arizona to focus on his new career. Muniz says "I really wouldn't...
  7. Tyno

Malcolm in the Middle in EW's 100 Greatest TV Shows

MITM selected on the EW 100's New TV Classics Malcolm in the Middle is present on the Entertainment Weekly top 100 of the greatest tv shows of these 25 past years. However, MITM is only 88th. It is still nice to see the show on this list! Here it is: 1. The Simpsons, Fox, 1989-present 2 The...
  8. Tyno

Be a fan of MITM on MySpace

Malcolm France just got its own webpage on the MySpace community ! It's an occasion for all the MITM fans to suscribe as a friend of Malcolm France so that together we create a database, a sort of fan-club of the series. :) http://www.myspace.com/malcolmfrance
  9. Tyno

Series' World Cup: support MitM!

From 5 June to 8 Jully, you can participate to the Series' World Cup on the SeriesLive website. What's that? You can vote for your favorites shows untill the final. How? Clics, thousands of clics! Malcolm in the Middle is now up on 1/2 against Stargate SG-1. The match will tale place from 29...
  10. Tyno

Series Finale Ratings

Malcolm in the Middle (Fox) – Series Finale - Sun. 8:30 p.m. Overnights: 4.7/ 7 (#4), Viewers: 7.46 million (#4), A18-49: 3.4/ 9 (#3) Leading into the Malcolm in the Middle season-finale on Fox were a repeat of The Simpsons (Overnights: #4, 2.9/ 6; Viewers: #4, 3.68 million; A18-49: #4, 1.8/...
  11. Tyno

MitM at home? Collectible items in auction!

Seven years of television on eBay : some items of the Malcolm's set are in bid. You can buy jars of formaldehyde animals (!), framed artwork and mostly the kitchen table and the living room couch! 75% of the final sale price will support National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Bryan...
  12. Tyno

Season 7 air dates

Here's the list of the upcomming episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and their air dates : 7.15 - A.A. : 5 March 7.16 - Lois Strikes Back : 19 March 7.17 - Hal's Dentist : 26 March 7.18 - Cattle Court : 2 April 7.19 - Bomb Shelter : 9 April 7.20 - Stevie in the Hospital : 16 April 7.21 - Morp : 7...
  13. Tyno

Malcolm has been cancelled !

fox.jpgBad, bad news... The 7th season will be the last for Malcolm in the Middle. Indeed, the Fox has just announced that the show was cancelled. The Series Finale will be aired May 14th. :(
  14. Tyno

FOX sends Malcolm back to Sundays

fox.jpgFOX is sending "Malcolm in the Middle" back to Sundays beginning January 29, where it will take over the 7:00/6:00c slot. The news, announced via scheduling updates by the network this morning, means tonight's installment ("Bride of Ida") will be the show's last airing in the Friday...
  15. Tyno

7.10 - Malcolm's Money

I just checked at the TV Guide's website, and on January 6th the episode 7.10 - "Malcolm's Money" will be aired ! :)
  16. Tyno

MitM TV ratings ?

Hey, I search the ratings of MitM in viewers... I didn't found anything on the forum. I found this website : http://allyourtv.com/latestratings/index.php But it seems that the ratings are wrong. There is the Futon Critic but that's not in viewers. Somebody could help me ? Thanks ! :)
  17. Tyno

MitM fan video

Hey ! Here my fan video of season six episodes 1 to 11. Music "Spiraling Shape" of They Might Be Giants. Download here (wmv file - 2'10" - 4,74 Mo)