Search results

1. EzPz

Francis' '4' Tattoo

I've noticed a tattoo of a 4 on Francis' right wrist throughout the series. Is it Francis' or Christopher Masterson's, and if it was Christopher's, why wasn't it covered up with make-up or anything?
  2. EzPz

What did Reese do?

In Reese's Apartment (5x15), Reese commits an act that is never revealed, but sends the normally calm Hal into a rage (even in Charity (3x05) he didn't get that mad). The only other hints are Malcolm's: and Dr Lucille Armstrong's: Does anyone have any idea what he actually did?
  3. EzPz

DVD Burning Problem

I have downloaded most of the episodes from Megaupload, and to save space I am burning them onto DVDs using Windows DVD Maker. So far most of Season 1 has worked, but "The Bots And The Bees" doesn't work as the software claims it is either invalid or corrupted, as does HP MediaSmart Video which...
  4. EzPz

Frankie Muniz Movies

This website has links to online viewing of all of Frankie's movies (as far as I know) as actor or producer. However there are a lot of pop-up adverts, and the main Play Now, and below that Play and Download are fake and redirect elsewhere. Instead, below these there are links to other sources...