Search results

1. B

Stash

In the episode Stilts, it is revealed that Francis "stashed" away Lois's belongings before he was sent off to military school. The scene showing this does not use other actors for Malcolm, Reese, and Dewey, but instead shows them from 6 years before. So, my question is, when was that scene...
  2. B

Craig vs. Abby

In two episodes, Robbery and Army Buddy, two different people express their feelings for Lois, namely Craig and Abby, respectively. Craig, because he is intruding on a marriage, has to have his feelings removed through pain. Abby, on the other hand, committing the same crime, is told to not beat...
  3. B

"Allusion"-type Plots

I didn't know exactly how to word the title of this thread, but does anyone else particularly enjoy (or I guess dislike) the plots in MitM that mention common problems symbolically? Now, that's really crappy wording, but perhaps an example or two will show what I mean. In Stupid Girl, the...
  4. B

Music in MitM

After embarking on my mission to view every Malcolm in the Middle episode (only one left to go: Humilithon), I came to notice the importance of music in the series. Although the storylines are great and would probably suffice if left alone, it really adds to a scene when a perfect musical piece...