Search results

1. G

drake bell's album

hi does anyone have that its really good if you do what song's do you like best? my favourite is i found a way and hollywood girl.:D
  2. G

kenan&kel

who used to watch it?i did it was one of my favourite programmes but they never show it on nick any more, only when i cant watch it:( anyway what was your favourite episode, i've forgotten most of them so i dont really have a favourite.and what ever happend to them?
  3. G

Interview Next Person

i stole this on the sky one message board anyway i say 2 choices (e.g malcolm or reese)it can be about anything from mitm-food-band-sport. you can make a little comment about the answer you choose.after you ask a question.this is a great way to get to know eachother. so here is my question...
  4. G

Candyman Clip

hi, does anyone know where i can see the clip of the milatary school singing the candyman song?thanks:)
  5. G

Any Friends or Family Watch MITM?

my parents do they find it hilarious. most of my family watch it,when i visited my uncle and he was watching it. loads of my friends watch it and for some reason in history one of them was thinking about it and for some reason instead of writing the title on her work she wrote malcolm in the...
  6. G

video of hal,reese,dewey and malcolm singing

hi, go on http://www.safesearching.com/justinberfield/media/index.shtml and click on the first link. it will only work if you have realplayer,it is sooo funny. i think the funniest is dewey cos his voice is really high. oh and this is justin berfields website ive looked at all the videos there...
  7. G

gallery

for me the gallery isnt working.:( it just goes a quarter of the way and stops even if i leave it up for 5 minutes.im bored and wanna look at some pics so can sum1 please help me.thanx:)
  8. G

What else have they been in?

hi does anyone know what mitm actors/actresses have been in? ive seen frankie in alot of things but i've never seen justin in anything else. thanks
  9. G

Sig and Rep Question

im new and i dont know how to put a pic in my signature so it just says a load of words please help me thanks
  10. G

MITM theme song

hey everyone i was on www.music-codes.com and i searched for they might be giants and it came up with boss of me(the theme song) and i was listening to it and i realised that the malcolm,reese,dewey and hal are in the video. But it is a bit blurry but you can tell who it is. to go on it go on...
  11. G

Any other MITM sites?

Hi i was wondering if any of you had any good malcolm in the middle sites? :D thanx:D