Search results

1. Karin

Another Emmy Win for Bryan Cranston

At the Emmy Awards 2014, Bryan won his fourth Emmy Award for ‘Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series’ for his role as Walter White in Breaking Bad. Emmy win and acceptance speech can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6oUHkFHiM Breaking Bad also won an Emmy in the category...
  2. Karin

Bryan Cranston in funny Emmy Promo 'Barely Legal Pawn'

Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul go into business together and this time it's legal…barely. Find out what happens when Julia Louis-Dreyfus becomes a client, trying to offload television’s most coveted item. It has quite a few nods to Breaking Bad. (Pay attention to the background… You might spot...
  3. Karin

Bryan Cranston wins Tony award

Bryan Cranston wins Tony Award for his portrayal of Lyndon B. Johnson in "All The Way" Source: LA Times, June 8, 2014 Bryan Cranston won a Tony Award on Sunday for his portrayal of the charismatic 36th president, Lyndon B. Johnson, in "All the Way," and the television and stage actor...
  4. Karin

Bryan Cranston to write memoir

Source: Los Angeles Times, April 4, 2014. "With this book, I want to tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting 'Breaking Bad'," Bryan Cranston said in the press release announcing his upcoming memoir. The as-yet-untitled book will be...
  5. Karin

Bryan Cranston gets star on Hollywood walk of fame

'Breaking Bad' Bryan Cranston to receive Hollywood Walk of Fame star Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston is to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Cranston will be presented with the 2,502nd star by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce at a July 16 ceremony. Aaron Paul will be on hand to pay...
  6. Karin

People in your life which look lot like MITM cast

Have you ever encountered people in your life which looked a lot like or reminded you of any of the cast members of Malcom in the Middle? I am curious to hear more stories. Here are two of mine: On the skating track today I saw a kid that looked exactly like Dewey. And I mean EXACTLY. From the...
  7. Karin

New here

Hi, I'm Karin, 24, and I live in the Netherlands. I came across this forum while looking something up about the show MITM. I love it since highschool and I'm so glad Comedy Central is showing it here again. My favorite characters are Hal and Dewey and I have to admit I'm a bit of Bryan...