Search results

1. R

The family with Malcolm gone

If you guys remember, in one of the episodes when Malcolm could have gone off to a private school on a scholarship, Lois said something like the family needs you to survive(Which is interesting since he's gone). So would the family fall apart now that Malcolm is gone, or would they actually be...
  2. R

Zoo episode question

What was Malcolm sad about in the beginning? I've been trying to figure it out for a while now.
  3. R

Why do you think people stopped watching?

Hey guys, I know the easy answer to this one is FOX's carelessness towards MITM in general(With football/time changes/bad promotion), but would anyone be willing to offer some different theories? Personally, what I've always wondered is why people stopped watching prior to the third...
  4. R

Could a MITM movie have worked?

Does anyone think a MITM movie might of been able to do well, and what do you think would have been the plot in the movie?
  5. R

So what do you watch now that MITM is done with?

Is there any show(s) that you are into like you were MITM, now that it is done showing new episodes?
  6. R

How did they afford Military School?

How did Lois and Hal afford Military school? Military school is really expensive and as we know they are poor.
  7. R

Worst Episode of MITM

I know this one will be hard because there are so many great MITM episodes, but what do you think is the worst episode of MITM? It doesn't even have to be that bad of an episode, but maybe one you just didn't like.
  8. R

Commentaries on the DVD

Are any of the commentaries worth listening to? I've never been a big fan of those, but if there is a really interesting one, I may give it a shot.
  9. R

If Malcolm was renewed...

What if MITM was renewed? What do you think would be some of the storylines and episodes we would see next season?
  10. R

Graduation: Opinions & Analysis

This is really sad that this is the last time this will be done. I've been watching this since the first episode, and I hate to see it end. Anyway Opener - I liked it. Clever and definately true to the MITM style of things. Definately a good one. Reeses Plot - Good too. Him and Ida working...
  11. R

Morp: Opinions and Analysis

Oh man was this good. This was probably one of my most favorite episodes of MITM ever. Off the top of my head maybe somewhere in the top 5 or 6-7 in my top 10. Dewey/Jamie/Lois/Hal - this may have been the best plot. There was a ton of originality in this, and it had a great ending. This was...
  12. R

Most important MITM episode

What do you guys feel is the most important MITM episode? I think it is probably the first episode, because well it set the stage for the whole show, or Lois battles Jamie, because you get backstory on Lois and Francis.
  13. R

Could MITM become a cult classic?

Does anyone else think that after MITM ends it will become a cult classic? I know it doesn't get that many viewers right now, but sometimes after shows end they become more popular then when they were airing. I think MITM could be one of the shows, because of the humor and originality. What do...
  14. R

Stevie in the Hospital: Opinions and Analysis

This was a decent episode. I really like Hal's plot and Reese's as well. Hal's plot was a perfect fit and so was Reese's. I didn't really understand the Lois plot, so I can't comment much on that. I'm somewhat surpised that they didn't say what Stevie's illness was, but then again I'm not...
  15. R

Malcolm X In the Middle

I saw this on youtube, thought you guys might want to see it. Somewhat funny, but it drags a little http://youtube.com/watch?v=dmIP_g-s1yM
  16. R

Hal's Dentist: Opinions and Analysis

What did you guys think of this episode? I thought it was passable but nothing special. I didn't really like the Lois/Reese plot, the Malcolm/Dewey plot was pretty much useless and a waste, and Hals plot was the only redeeming plot for this episode. It's the only one I liked. This episode was...
  17. R

Character Focus Question

When did MITM change from through the eyes of Malcolm to more focused on all of the characters? If you watch the first season then watch some of the later episodes, it is easy to spot.
  18. R

What do you want to see on the last episode?

Welll what would you guys like to see happen on the last episode on MITM?