Recent content by Wildcat

1. Wildcat

Hi Guys!

Hi everyone!! I'm Wildcat. I used to be a very active member and moderator many years ago (Around 2005, 2006, I think?) I was just thinking of this forum and was curious to see if it was still here. I'm so happy that it is and still has recent posts! That goes to show that a great show like...
  2. Wildcat

Stars/Ranks New Design - Your Thoughts?

Hey TJ - are you going to create some kind of star system based on post count like we had on the old forum? Right now everyone just has a big red X under their name where the pics should go. Not a big deal...just wondering... :)
  3. Wildcat

Make an Episode Contest [Closed]

It's time for another official contest from the MITMVC. This time, we challenge you to create your own "episode" by putting together clips from other episodes in an order that follows a clear plot and makes sense. We are leaving this pretty open for you to do what you want. There is no set...
  4. Wildcat

Suggestions for Activities at the MITMVC

Yardgames and I were thinking that it would be fun to plan some activities here at the forum with the hope of sparking interest--not that the forum has been pretty active lately anyway. Also, to get new members (and old members who have been inactive) participating. Only problem is, we're not...
  5. Wildcat

Eight Planets

I found this interesting cause I love Astronomy. The International Astronomical Union demoted Pluto's planetary status today to that of a dwarf planet. It was demoted because they have discovered many Pluto-like objects on the outskirts of the solar system so they no longer consider it...
  6. Wildcat

Reese's Greatest Moments

I was bored and playing around with Windows Movie Maker today so I decided to make a video of some of my favorite Reese moments throughout the series. I thought you guys might like it. I have to give credit to Tony for putting the idea in my head though. :D It includes all the seasons and lasts...
  7. Wildcat

Prices in Other Countries (split from Gallery thread)

$6,000!!!! :eek: Wow, that's a lot. I just got a new one in January and it was only around $1,000. Anyway, back on topic, I'm glad you could see the pics and that everyone liked them. I don't think you'll be dissapointed when you get to see it!
  8. Wildcat

Rate Your Least to Most Favorite Episodes in Season 7

I thought it would be fun to rate our least favorite to most favorite episodes of the season. You might want to include comments on the eps to say why you liked (or didn't like) them, but not necessary if you don't want to take the time. We should probably use spoiler tags for any comments from...
  9. Wildcat

Another Finale Chat May 21st

Since many members were unable to attend today's chat due to Mother's Day (and various other reasons) AND since the chat took place before the finale actually aired, several people have expressed interest in having another chat next weekend. We will actually be able to discuss the finale then...
  10. Wildcat

MITM Finale Forum Chat--May 14th!!

Come join us in the flashchat room on Sunday, May 14th to talk about the end of MITM's awesome 7-year run!! This is an official forum chat so we would like to see as many members attend as possible. The chat will take place at 7:00 pm GMT, which figures out to the following times: 12:00 pm...
  11. Wildcat

Another MITM Story in Four Words

Ok, you guys know the drill: 4 words per reply to add to the story. You can't post twice in a row. The story must remain MITM related. Here goes... Reese, Malcolm and Dewey
  12. Wildcat

20 Questions

This is freaky!! It a computerized version of the 20 questions game. You think of an item and answer yes/no/maybe/etc. to a list of questions that it asks you about the item. It comes up with the correct answer almost every single time. I swear it can read your mind. ;) I was thinking of...
  13. Wildcat

Bomb Shelter: Opinions and Analysis

Lets try this one more time…. I really enjoyed this episode. It was fun watching Frankie dance. I wonder if he had to learn just for this episode or if he already knew how. When I read the episode description, I figured that Malcolm would be a terrible dancer and would have to work really...
  14. Wildcat

Stay Alive

Hasn't anyone seen this yet? I'm curious as to what you guys thought. So post your comments/reviews/ect. here if you go see it so I'll know if I should go spend $9.00 or wait for the DVD. :D Anyway, I was looking around for info and found this clip from the movie that features Frankie so I...
  15. Wildcat

What celebrities do you look like?

This is kinda fun. It's a face recognition program. You upload a photo of yourself and it gives you a list of celebrities that you resemble. You have to register to see the results, but it's free. It's best if you use more than 1 photo and compare the results because it comes up with a...