Recent content by purple

1. P

Diablo

Hey this thread can not really fir into a catergory so i decided, to put it in here. Diablo is a circus trick. Equipment neede is two sticks with string and a diablo. There great fun, and atthe moment, it is the latest class craze. Every1 wants 1, and I have recently bought 1 off ebay. So if you...
  2. P

Create an episode

In this thread write an episode puuting the name of the character then what happens to them during the episode. In clude setting, and if you want your own characters that you have created!
  3. P

What factors make a good MITM Character?

I believe the trick is humour, originality and interesting(kind of different) personality. What do you think?
  4. P

Look what i found out on google today

Patty Anderson (Melody Perkins) the babysitter used to be fat but is now thin. http://www.themakeupgallery.info/character/fat/mim.htm Check it out to see Purple XXXXXX
  5. P

If you could have anyone on malcolm in the middle as a guest who would it be?

I don't know i would quite like Michael Jackson to appear. Maybe Dewey looks out the window and see's him i dunno. Or a premiership footballer(soccer) yeah like Michael owen or what about the cricket player kevin pietersen Who would you like to see?
  6. P

What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?

I think the funniest thing they could have crushed would have been a mound of candy, It would have been great to see it turn into pulp!!