Recent content by Deweyrules!

1. D

Travel

hey guys, been a while since my last post (exams, holidays etc.) seeing as this is the biggest resource I know for getting international oppinions, I was wandering if I could request some advice. Basically, I am currently trying to sort out travelling in my 'gap year' before I go to uni. One of...
  2. D

The Weird World of Craig Feldspar

Having watched a number of episodes again during the marathon, I realised just how funny and odd Craig is. He has to be one of the best characters, certainly the best supporting character? I thought it might be interesting just to collaberate some of the weird aspects of Craig from various...
  3. D

Episode faq

I thought it might be a good idea to start a little thread, allowing us to ask those little questions, that don't quite warrant a new thread, but are interesting anyway. So, if you have any little points to raise about any of the episodes, why not state your oppinion, ask the question or ask...
  4. D

Very cold opener

Couple of months ago, some of the creative members wrote some cool ep. ideas and scripts. I thought it would be cool & possibly a bit easier if people started suggesting cold opens for mitm (deceased). Heres my attempt, its crappy and rushed and kind of a rip off from red dress and some...
  5. D

the happiest days of our lives?

After an intense period of reading through a number of different threads and posts (due to my lack of presence, which kinda relates to this thread) it has become apparent that a number of us are unable to enjoy the summertime (omitting those in australia) as we revise for our exams. Just...
  6. D

Top Gear

This probably only applies to those in the UK, just wandering if anyone watches Top Gear. I think its such a different program in it's style and approach, with the ridiculous challenges and stunts. I recall the original Top Gear, presented by the crap guy that now presents every program on...
  7. D

The Lone Ranger- Traking the 'footsteps' of Bernard

I've just been re-watching some of Season 3 and took more notice of Bernard- Dewey's class pet, released in Season 3. As an ongoing theme, he continued to make appearances throughout the seasons, however I'm sure I've missed a lot of his appearances. So, I think we should track Bernard, if you...
  8. D

Just a Quick Suggestion

Obviously with the whole Malcolm ending fiasco, the forum will become far more retrospective in its nature, therefore, I would imagine it would be necessary to create a new-sub forum to cater for the period between now and the end, possibly through speculation of how the last eppisode will...
  9. D

Spinoff or one off?

So many of our favorite shows tend to feel they need to extend the success of the popular franchise. However, so few (particuarly in recent months) of these so called spin off's have ever come close to the calibre of the origional. This is possibly due to a change in writing, but more likely the...
  10. D

Messages of Condolance

The end of MITM (though somewhat expected) is still a travisty, particuarly when you bear in mind the tripe that English and US television stations are churning out (I'm not going to rant on about reality TV though!). Anyway, I feel we should pay our respects to the wanderful and fine program...
  11. D

Success after Macolm?

Recently, due to the iminent end of MITM, there have been many discussions about what the actors will do after the show ends. As far as Im aware there is no specific thread related to which of the actors will gain/ continue their success after the show ends and what there future prospects may...
  12. D

Poll Poll

I would like to begin, by stating I dont wish to offend or upset anyone with this thread. I have used the example of all the polls in this forum in order to demonstrate a point. In recent times, I feel that there are far too many polls made on everything. Turn on the news each morning to here of...
  13. D

Jonathan Creek

As some of you may have noticed I like to get oppinions on other programmes, because Im interested in what people that like MITM think of other 'good' (in my oppinion) shows. So, Jonathan Creek, I believe it aired in the US. I really like the show, even though, I dislike most 'crime' dramas...
  14. D

A rather random thread about a TV show, starting your own country, & the Dubai Creek

A rather random thread about a TV show, starting your own country, & the Dubai Creek This is more for UK residents, did anyone see the how to start your own country programme on bbc 2 last night. What were your oppinions, I thought it was really funny, and to a certain extent informative-...
  15. D

Francis Fights Alone

I've never quite understood why it appears (particuarly in the earlier seasons) that Francis offers the other boys advice on how to control and evade the wroth of Lois. He always speaks from personal experience- this is demonstrated most explicitly in 'Red Dress', where Francis advises the...